iFollow

26 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Without having to read the whole thread can somebody tell me what i follow is?

Replacement for wednesdayWorld.

The notable addition is for people outside the UK only, which is that for a higher fee (£110 for the season) they can watch HD streams of the matches.

1 minute ago, cookeh said:

Replacement for wednesdayWorld.

The notable addition is for people outside the UK only, which is that for a higher fee (£110 for the season) they can watch HD streams of the matches.

Cheers.

33 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

There are many good reasons to use a VPN, not least because of all the people who want your data. It preserves your privacy. Mr Chansiri's own country is trying to stop all VPNs so as to control it's population.  A woman recently got 30 yrs for an ambiguous and to outsiders, innocuous post on Facebook. China does not like VPNs. I use them all the time when travelling to get round the territorial limitations arbitrarily imposed. Be it BBC iPlayer or accessing betting sites. We live in the most spied on country in the world. Most of the VPNs are owned by the intelligence community , now I don't mind them stopping bombers and terrorists but I do object to the mining of info to help them sell to me, check when I put my bins out, see what I buy and where I am for no good reason

My neighbours have been looking over the wall again.

I've seen em.

9 hours ago, andytrig said:

I had picked up on the having to be out of the country bit and maybe should have phrased it, I would be subscribing if I lived overseas but unfortunately due to the fact that I live in the middle of nowhere I won't be able to as I certainly won't be going down the vpn route to get round the rules.

As a side issue lived in Cornwall ( Germans ) for 10 years

Guest Kagoshimaowl
9 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

It's £110 for live matches, an absolute bargain and a lifeline to overseas fans. It's sounds brilliant.

I'm gutted it's not available in Ireland.

I think it's a good deal but it certainly isn't a bargain.  Remember that whenever we are on Sky, the games will not be shown either.  It sounds like there will be no radio system available for the cup games either which is a worse deal than last year with Player.