Burnley

16 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Wouldn't be to upset if he went 

Agreed. If they give us around £5m I say take it. We've got enough small midfielders, replace him with a big lad.

10 minutes ago, MOwl said:

Agreed. If they give us around £5m I say take it. We've got enough small midfielders, replace him with a big lad.

...who has 90 minutes of boundless energy, who is always available for the ball, and who can pick out a killer pass?

You can't have everything, unless you pay 90mil, and even he has been crap.

24 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Jeff Hendrick went for near on 10 million. Wouldn't say his stock was that much higher than Bannan's. Would imagine we would want a similar sort of price.

I'd carry him there myself for that much

4-5m max I reckon

32 minutes ago, Libertine said:

Bannan is very good but has a price. I'd say 4-5 million would be a decent return. We've got to have half an eye on FFP this season don't forget. 

Doubt the Chairman & his advisors will have forgotten to keep 'half an eye' on the situation. 

3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I'd carry him there myself for that much

4-5m max I reckon

In today's market we would be looking for 7 million i would imagine. if you consider we ain't going to want to sell him either. may fetch more.

Joni Mitchell once opined: "Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got til it's gone"

Bannan and Fessi ARE the difference between our current team and Stuart Gray's solids. In that sense they epitomise the difference that a little bit of quality makes in the final third at this level.

True, it was tough going against Udders but it was hardly Bannans fault. No one except Carlos thinks we were set up right against em. 

George Boyd is nothing special, a mobile version of David Jones with the occasional goal in his locker. Would hate for BB to be swapped with him.

As for Abdi - he is clearly injury prone - we can't rely on a no-show. We did that for 5 years with Hirsty and slid into decline along with his fitness. 

3 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Joni Mitchell once opined: "Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got til it's gone"

Bannan and Fessi ARE the difference between our current team and Stuart Gray's solids. In that sense they epitomise the difference that a little bit of quality makes in the final third at this level.

True, it was tough going against Udders but it was hardly Bannans fault. No one except Carlos thinks we were set up right against em. 

George Boyd is nothing special, a mobile version of David Jones with the occasional goal in his locker. Would hate for BB to be swapped with him.

As for Abdi - he is clearly injury prone - we can't rely on a no-show. We did that for 5 years with Hirsty and slid into decline along with his fitness. 

Upvoted for "opined".

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

Whichever way you look at it, this team has failed twice. As a result, it needs to change in key areas. 

This

No problem with any of them being sold, £5M for bannan would be great business