Tom Ince

4 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Totally agree.  Scored more goals than any of our players last season.  Turning our noses up at Tom Ince...really?  There is going to be some very upset Owls fans in August if that's the case!

Not many turning their noses up, the potential price tag is off putting though, even though he would improve us. We need to strengthen other areas of the team too, so I hope we bring in someone like Jota or Lawrence instead, who would probably suit us better too. 

Edited by Milan Missing Marble

2 hours ago, jimbob 13 said:

Been put up for transfer by Derby, worth a look at surely. Pacey, scores goals but might have a temperament problem

No thanks because his bellend of a dad tags along with him. lol

3 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

No because we'd end up with his Dad on the sidelines waving some paper saying "shoot more"...

wish some fxxker would have done that at  both Huddersfield games

Edited by curren

I'm a huge Wallace fan, but couldn't argue that Ince isn't an upgrade.

12 goals followed by 15 goals from RW. Outstanding. On a par with Knockaert.

Equally impressive is that he has played almost every game, and regularly 90 minutes. Clearly great fitness and the managers must love him.

Edited by Holmowl

14 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Tom Lawrence could be a cheaper alternative as some have said. Jota only has a year left on his contract but I quite like the idea of Modou Barrow and Bartley on a double loan?

Looks like Lawrence has just 1 year left too. Derby rumoured to be interested though (aren't they always?!).

I really don't get all this we don't want Ince business. I personally believe he would be ideal.

Maybe we don't want him at over 10 million. but seriously look at his numbers from last season. None of our midfielders come close to him on last seasons performance.

I know we have money now and everything but come on who is everyone realistically expecting that they can so easily turn down a player of ince's quality. 

He was part of the deal when FF was refusing to play and derby were sniffing around.  Interesting what might have been for both sides if that deal went through.