Summer 2017 non-mega transfer thread

5 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Slutsky at Hull has revealed that they have an agreement in place with Chelsea to loan players. So looks like Hull have dibs on any Chelsea players they want. 

I used to go out with a bird who had that nickname 

She used to do a turn with everyone tho . :duntmatter:

9 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

Casting doubt on your ITK status doesn't mean I'm wound up.

I've never once bragged about being "ITK". I pass on things I hear from a very good source on to you lads. I have done for a couple of years now. But I don't bother most of the time because I get fannies getting angry at me on the internet and I can't be assed to engage with them . lol

Just for balance I've also not once said he is signing or is in even interested. I've said we have made an approach to West Ham about doing a deal. That's all as far as I'm aware. 

38 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

Should we ignore the bit "he does not want to drop down from the Premier League"?

Surely no player currently employed by a Premier League club wants to drop down from it? Am i missing something?

Why would he want to drop down?

3 minutes ago, MOwl said:

Surely no player currently employed by a Premier League club wants to drop down from it? Am i missing something?

Why would he want to drop down?

Like Matt Richie and Diame last season off the top of my head?

8 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I've never once bragged about being "ITK". I pass on things I hear from a very good source on to you lads. I have done for a couple of years now. But I don't bother most of the time because I get fannies getting angry at me on the internet and I can't be assed to engage with them . lol

Just for balance I've also not once said he is signing or is in even interested. I've said we have made an approach to West Ham about doing a deal. That's all as far as I'm aware. 

Well I enjoy your input mate.

10 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I think most on here appreciate what you and a few others post.

Never understood why people get uppety about people passing on what they hear

One thought on the lack of transfer activity. Are we still contracted to sondico until the end of June?

Maybe a host of new players announced on 1st July then pictured holding up the new Chansiri branded shirt, could be good for sales, our brand and the 150th publicity

Why would we want to promote the old stuff

26 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

So what you actually saying is he has already signed? 

14 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

One thought on the lack of transfer activity. Are we still contracted to sondico until the end of June?

Maybe a host of new players announced on 1st July then pictured holding up the new Chansiri branded shirt, could be good for sales, our brand and the 150th publicity

Why would we want to promote the old stuff

Honestly I think its more the fact we have a specific list of targets and that can take time to negotiate with clubs and players, and we arent gonna just sign people for the sake of it, rather we will take the time to get who we want

Still very early, not much activity about apart from those with money to burn....it will start getting interesting the nearer to July 1st we get.

Rumour of an approach for Snodgrass is positive and shows the calibre of player we are targeting, whether we are successful or not, sure we will be enquiring about many players.

Oxford have had a bid of £350,000 accepted for Leeds target, Liam Lindsay, a 6'3" CB aged 21, who plays for Partick Thistle. Should we be looking at this lad who played 42 matches last year and scored 7 goals? A second club has matched the fee but have not been named.

1 minute ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Oxford have had a bid of £350,000 accepted for Leeds target, Liam Lindsay, a 6'3" CB aged 21, who plays for Partick Thistle. Should we be looking at this lad who played 42 matches last year and scored 7 goals? A second club has matched the fee but have not been named.

I've absolutely no idea.

Never seen him play.

Your welcome.

2 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

That unnamed club are going to be a right team next season, they're linked with everyone and anyone. All they need is a club name, then watch them go. :ph34r:

Second club in for Liam LIndsay, is Barnsley, who have moved after hearing of fee accepted by Partick Thistle. Got to say they are usually good at spotting developing young talent in lower leagues, much better than ourselves.

Edited by Beauchief Owl