Summer 2017 non-mega transfer thread

Manchester United winger Adnan Januzaj is being linked with a move to Aston Villa this summer.

The winger was once regarded as United’s brightest young prospect, but his career has stalled after disappointing loan spells at Borussia Dortmund and Sunderland.

34 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Chris Wilder is now Sunderland's 1st choice and apparently he's interested in talking to them lol Oh how I would laugh

ha ha what a mess, if they cant persuade the manager of a crappy scottish team to join them what hope do they have, just looked at the betting, such a boring list of names being linked.

Edited by WalthamOwl

13 minutes ago, Standidno said:

With all due respect you've said this about a few players already. 

If people believed what Kev posted we would have a squad of 100+ players. Call me crazy but for some reason i think Kev may be having us on :columbo:

Edited by WalthamOwl

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

If people believed what Kev posted we would have a squad of 100+ players. Call me crazy but for some reason i think Kev may be having us on :columbo:

If we believe kev it doesnt mean hes right. 

17 hours ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

A few Championship clubs are interested in loaning 20 year-old Kosovan attacking midfielder Bersant Celina from Man City. He did well in loan at FC Twente last season. Is he someone we should be interested in? Maybe Nuhiu could have a word lol

Not sure if already mentioned but he is set to sign for Ipswich

5 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

Should we ignore the bit "he does not want to drop down from the Premier League"?

lol

Ignore what you want, believe what you want. I really don't care. Just try and not get wound up about it mate, life is far too short.

11 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

Should we ignore the bit "he does not want to drop down from the Premier League"?

Thats all well and good but if no clubs want him then he doesn't really have a choice.

Reckon he'd go to Boro before us though. He was about to sign for them in Jan before West Ham came in last minute.