Summer 2017 non-mega transfer thread

Sounds like that Bongani Zungu fella is joining us or someone else, A Bola the Portuguese media highlights the fact that he posted on Instagram a picture of his club's stadium. Along with three sad emoji's on it. But deleted the post a few hours later. :ph34r: Welcome to Hillsborough Mr Zungu :manager:

Just now, Milan Missing Marble said:

Sounds like that Bongani Zungu fella is joining us or someone else, A Bola the Portuguese media highlights the fact that he posted on Instagram a picture of his club's stadium. Along with three sad emoji's on it. But deleted the post a few hours later. :ph34r: Welcome to Hillsborough Mr Zungu :manager:

stadium gettting knocked down

Southampton are interested in Jaap Stam, apparently he's on their managerial shortlist.

Chelsea youngsters Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount could be heading to Dutch club Vitesse Arnhem.

An unnamed Championship club have had a £500,000 bid for Bury striker James Vaughan rejected.

Edited by Milan Missing Marble

4 minutes ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

Southampton are interested in Jaap Stam, apparently he's on their managerial shortlist.

Chelsea youngsters Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount could be heading to Dutch club Vitesse Arnhem.

Does Mason mount? 

10 minutes ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

An unnamed Championship club have had a £500,000 bid for Bury striker James Vaughan rejected.

Strange - because all of the current Championship clubs have names.

John terry offered a "good" deal by Birmingham. 

Shirley we can offer similar if not better. I would certainly take him for the season or two. 

Not read the thread read so unsure if this has been covered 

3 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

John terry offered a "good" deal by Birmingham. 

Shirley we can offer similar if not better. I would certainly take him for the season or two. 

Not read the thread read so unsure if this has been covered 

They are believed to be offering close to a £100,000 a week for him,This is what Redknapp likes to do,get fans and the likes on his side (with "amazing" signings")then leave them in the crapper when it sinks..........................i'll pass on terry thanks.

10 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

They are believed to be offering close to a £100,000 a week for him,This is what Redknapp likes to do,get fans and the likes on his side (with "amazing" signings")then leave them in the crapper when it sinks..........................i'll pass on terry thanks.

Crikey. 

I wasnt expecting it to be nowhere near that. 

Ill also pass.