Summer 2017 non-mega transfer thread

23 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Carlos has said 4 or 5 players will be signed, does that include Rhodes I wonder

2 x pacy , direct wingers

1x midfield beast

2x quality centre halves. 

4 minutes ago, damianb1 said:

If we can sign the following think we'd have a great chance of the title.

tommy smith huddds rb

bartley swansea

huddlestone hull

irvine burton

jota brentford

We even get one of them we have done well.

39 minutes ago, damianb1 said:

If we can sign the following think we'd have a great chance of the title.

tommy smith huddds rb

bartley swansea

huddlestone hull

irvine burton

jota brentford

The bottom two are the most likely. Smith and Huddlestone are very unlikely to come to us, while with Bartley I suspect it'll be him taking a choice of fighting for a place at Swansea, going back to Leeds or going to join Monk at wherever he rocks up (most likely Middlesborough). I'd be delirious with anyone from that list though.

Caceres and/or Bennett

Charlie Taylor

Whelan

Boyd

All free (well CT will require some compo but...)

Keep the money til Jan when we can assess whet we need (whoever gets injured) and smash in the business end... 

Edited by k_guite
needed to

17 hours ago, k_guite said:

Caceres and/or Bennett

Charlie Taylor

Whelan

Boyd

All free (well CT will require some compo but...)

Keep the money til Jan when we can assess whet we need (whoever gets injured) and smash in the business end... 

Whelan's available on a free?

Guest Coyt

If we could I'd go for

Jota- Brentford

Michael Hector - on loan from Chelsea

Jake Bidwell- QPR

Patrick Roberts- on loan from Man City

Jan Kirchhoff- Sunderland or Jackson Irvine - Burton

Edited by Coyt

Normally I'd be pushing for Bidwell, as I have for the last two pre-seasons... But he's only recently moved to QPR and he had a poor season for them, so I think I'd avoid (can't believe I'm saying that).

-Jota or Andriya Zivkovic (loan) for that attacking right midfield place

-Hourihane or Jackson Irvine for midfield

-Really pacey wide player for the bench on loan, probably a prem youngster happy to be given 20 minute cameos initially

-New CB to partner Lees who can actually pass a ball forwards with less than 10 seconds of laboured dallying

-Sasso as 3rd/4th choice (we really should if we can)

-Maybe a new left back (again), or try and convert Reach there and hope for the best

Sorted... Kinda?

5 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Normally I'd be pushing for Bidwell, as I have for the last two pre-seasons... But he's only recently moved to QPR and he had a poor season for them, so I think I'd avoid (can't believe I'm saying that).

-Really pacey wide player for the bench on loan, probably a prem youngster happy to be given 20 minute cameos initially

-New CB to partner Lees who can actually pass a ball forwards with less than 10 seconds of laboured dallying

-Maybe a new left back (again), or try and convert Reach there and hope for the best

Sorted... Kinda?

Really pacey wide player, kinda like Vaclav Cerny you mean :ph34r:

Guest Coyt
2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Sorted... Kinda?

Fair enough Il go with what your saying, admittedly I haven't seen much of him for QPR, I remember him at Brentford he was brilliant, loved to bomb down the wings and had a great delivery. I just don't have much faith in Pudil, jury's still out on Fox.