Chris Wilder

45 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Wilder and warnock are exactly the type of ‘no nonsense’ managers you need to get out of crappy leagues like this

Unfortunately though they’ll not come here 

I dunno.

Doubt Chansiri cares about rivalries whilst we're getting taught a footballing lesson by Oxford on our own pitch.

And I doubt Wilder will be bothered when a sack load of cash is dropped on his table.

Stranger things have happened.

Worth a tenner on the betting when Moore gets the boot.

I normally say that "I'd carry him here on my back" when such suggestions are made.

In this instance I'd be prepared to carry Tufty here with glass in my pockets, but unlike the fair Colin he is a true Blade and would never manage us.

But I want to make it perfectly clear that although I'd carry him, because of his hobbies/habits I'd never shake hands with him.

Not without wearing gloves, anyway.

lol 

1 hour ago, horny owl said:

Wilder and warnock are exactly the type of ‘no nonsense’ managers you need to get out of crappy leagues like this

Unfortunately though they’ll not come here 

Think Middlesbrough will be warnock last job and no way wilder would come to Hillsborough no matter how much money was on the table. 

6 minutes ago, debram said:

Think Middlesbrough will be warnock last job and no way wilder would come to Hillsborough no matter how much money was on the table. 

Agree on both counts. Warnock is nearly 100 years old now. He was interested in coming here before and was told to go away by the fans. Not much chance he’ll want to put his head above the parapet for the role a second time!

As for Wilder sure Chansiri might offer him good money to come here. But so will plenty of clubs. Why would here be attractive to him? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Agree on both counts. Warnock is nearly 100 years old now. He was interested in coming here before and was told to go away by the fans. Not much chance he’ll want to put his head above the parapet for the role a second time!

As for Wilder sure Chansiri might offer him good money to come here. But so will plenty of clubs. Why would here be attractive to him? 

Yep dem blunts would crucify him. 

3 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

With Colin the motivation for coming here was vengeance.

Our fans failed to appreciate that, and the chance was lost.

It would have been a rare instance of our rubbing someone else's nose in it, instead of the reverse.

There'd be no greater punishment that Tufty could mete out to United's board than to take us to the PL, but as a bona fide Blade he'd never do it.

I could see him doing it with Leeds, though, and that's what worries me.