Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

Without wanting to start true fan argument, all people needed to have done is go to 5 home games over the past 2 seasons to guarantee one yesterday.

It's hard to have any sympathy with anyone who has missed out today (unless unforeseen circumstances etc). 

6 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Not many in the queue online now, lads.

6 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Not many in the queue online now, lads.

People are still queuing despite the bit about it being sold out at the bottom.

:duntmatter:

IMG_9009.PNG

4 minutes ago, AMB1867 said:

I got a ticket this morning and not really fussed now i secured mine, but the comments on here to those that missed out are a joke. Telling people to attend more or to have bought the membership, etc. It really is awful

Everyones circumstances are different. Be that financial, location or work, or all. 

I haven't been to Hillsborough for years, that is because the ticket prices are too high. It is a fact that Sheffield Wednesday have the highest ticket prices out of the Premier League. I most certainly won't be getting ripped off whether I love my football team or not, just like I don't shop at Waitrose because I would be paying over the odds there too.

Be rest assured, I will be the first owl in the land with a ticket to Wembley if See tickets are sorting our tickets and if not, I'll still gt a ticket somehow. And that's me, who hasn't been to a game all season. Just give the guys a break. 

WAWAW.

Yeah season ticket 20 quid per game is so expensive.....

You sound like fun guy

5 minutes ago, AMB1867 said:

I got a ticket this morning and not really fussed now i secured mine, but the comments on here to those that missed out are a joke. Telling people to attend more or to have bought the membership, etc. It really is awful

Everyones circumstances are different. Be that financial, location or work, or all. 

I haven't been to Hillsborough for years, that is because the ticket prices are too high. It is a fact that Sheffield Wednesday have the highest ticket prices out of the Premier League. I most certainly won't be getting ripped off whether I love my football team or not, just like I don't shop at Waitrose because I would be paying over the odds there too.

Be rest assured, I will be the first owl in the land with a ticket to Wembley if See tickets are sorting our tickets and if not, I'll still gt a ticket somehow. And that's me, who hasn't been to a game all season. Just give the guys a break. 

WAWAW.

so despite not going in years [or shopping in Waitrose], you'll be the first with a wembley ticket if we get there... ok...

5 minutes ago, AMB1867 said:

WAWAW.

The club only has so many tickets and they use a priority scheme.

Everyone who has missed out or got one today knew the situation because of last year.  

It's your choice not to go to Hillsborough and that's fine, but that fact of the matter is to have guaranteed a ticket everyone knew what was required.

That's what people are saying

Today's scramble shows me the way we do it is fair. Everyone who has been to plenty of games got a ticket assuming they did it right and collected the points. Those that were borderline had to work at it but in the main I'd say they got em. There'll be the odd one or 2 that missed out and a few that got em who had less points but overall it's a fair system. 

Get a season ticket

Get membership 

Attend lots of games and get the points

Attend a few games and get the points

Attend 1 or 2 games and scramble at the end. 

How else could it be fair? 

50 minutes ago, Minton said:

Difficult to get to Hillsborough when you're working in places like Spain, Namibia, Borneo and Peru...

I'm currently in the Pyranees so not like I can just saunter down the shop or get a call out

Sounds like a right job. Do you need any experience or can I just roll up when it suits me?

7 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Today's scramble shows me the way we do it is fair. Everyone who has been to plenty of games got a ticket assuming they did it right and collected the points. Those that were borderline had to work at it but in the main I'd say they got em. There'll be the odd one or 2 that missed out and a few that got em who had less points but overall it's a fair system. 

Get a season ticket

Get membership 

Attend lots of games and get the points

Attend a few games and get the points

Attend 1 or 2 games and scramble at the end. 

How else could it be fair? 

Exactly my point mate some will say it's not helpful but neither is moaning on a fan forum. I don't see how the club could have done it any fairer given the turnaround time they have.