Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

30 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Given too many to players and corporate is the gossip.

We fans, even loyal ones with points are well down the priority order it seems

Or maybe the oik 

in the ticket office who had to work out who had how many points forgot this is a big game for the players too. Counted it as 2000 rather than 2000 less the normal allocation for staff who probably don't normally sit with the fans anyway. But eh don't let that get in the wY of having a pop at the club. 

2 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Or maybe the oik 

in the ticket office who had to work out who had how many points forgot this is a big game for the players too. Counted it as 2000 rather than 2000 less the normal allocation for staff who probably don't normally sit with the fans anyway. But eh don't let that get in the wY of having a pop at the club. 

Club deserves to be "popped" at.

They promised loyal fans tickets would be available up to 1pm for people with certain points.

This was incorrect. Don't care whose fault it was.

I got my ticket but know people who missed out due to this and that is wrong 

If there are fans with more points then it's tough sh ite I'm afraid.

I've got a 3 year ST which would gazzump most of you but because I haven't been to a single away game this season they won't let me have a ticket for Huddersfield.

Never reight

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

I've got a 3 year ST which would gazzump most of you but because I haven't been to a single away game this season they won't let me have a ticket for Huddersfield.

Never reight

I thought 7,000 people had 3 year season tickets.......

6 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I thought 7,000 people had 3 year season tickets.......

You might be right but I've been going since '67.

I expected Mr Chansiri to hand deliver me a ticket yesterday but wasn't to be.

I have a spare ticket for anyone who can give me a lift there and back  for the Huddersfield match at Hillsborough. 

I live in Nuneaton. 

Edited by daleblue

This is not a moan.

I live 20 miles away , arrived at Ticket Office at 10 to 7 this morning and after we managed to get organised into 9 o clock   11 o clock   and 1 o clock lines  I ended up first in the 1 o clock queue with 730 points.  Didnt get a ticket as they sold out at ten past 12.  If it had been said that it was likely to sell out in the second phase I could have stayed in bed saved petrol etc etc etc.  This is no criticism of ticket office staff who were fine with us and put us on a waiting list, just wish the website had said something like we have 2000 tickets    so many customers have  a amount of points    so many have b points    so if they all take up their entitlement (note my choice of word)  be prepared for it to sell out before it gets to c points.  Then its up to you whether you chance it or not.

Am standing by the phone now waiting the call but not holding breath.

Better than not getting a ticket for the home leg though.

13 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Never reight

:duntmatter: