Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

Glad I got off my arse and went down to ticket office this morning. got there bout 8.15 que was a bit slow but got tickets just after 10 for near enough my usual seats in the South.

Would advise anyone still waiting that has the option to go down there and buy in person

2 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Why is R1 in the north (possibly the best seats in the ground still available. I'm sure someone on here will know

It'll just be 1 or 2 random seats that have become available. Effectively sold out unless you're on your lonesome.

1 minute ago, Ickleowl10 said:

Can someone please tell me once you are on can you put in two different ID numbers to get 2 seats together? yesterday when i bought 2 I had to log in to one account log out and then log back in on another and just remember where I picked the seats first log in. I used pick seats but reading advice am best to click Qick Seat option?

Under your account bit there is Friends and Family.

Type in their ID and postcode. 

so logged on at 8:35, started out at 1,300 worked my way to 175 then got kicked out at 11:40 back to 2195, after a while longer trying (and 185 failed calls to the ticket office) I decided to get in the car and went to the ground, only 5 in the queue and got 3 tickets sat together at 1pm. What a day

2 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Why is R1 in the north (possibly the best seats in the ground still available. I'm sure someone on here will know

Behind the goal on the kop still available but corners of the south sold out??

8 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Theres about 4 or 5 restricted view front row seats so will probably be a single one of them left