Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

Queued and got all the way down to 15, then it suddenly pushed me back to 2217! Now waiting again still, and have since 9am.

Utterly disgraceful ticketing system, I am starting to care less whether I go or watch on tv now after all this hassle. At 321 now, if it doesn't work this time I'm giving up. They are really playing our fans for fools here.

If we get to final am definately gonna make a trip to Hillsborough ticket office instead!!

Edited by swfc-dan

1 minute ago, swfc-dan said:

Queued and got all the way down to 15, then it suddenly pushed me back to 2217! Now waiting again still, and have since 9am.

Utterly disgraceful ticketing system, I am starting to care less whether I go or watch on tv now after all this hassle. At 321 now, if it doesn't work this time I'm giving up.

If we get to final am definately gonna make a trip to Hillsborough ticket office instead!!

That won't help though cos it will be seetickets website!

I just joined the queue. Would anybody be willing to let me get closer to the front? I watch the games on twitter sometimes if that counts for anything?

Just now, mrgund said:

I just joined the queue. Would anybody be willing to let me get closer to the front? I watch the games on twitter sometimes if that counts for anything?

Get out of here. I went to Wembley in 91

11 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

Utterly disgraceful ticketing system, I am starting to care less whether I go or watch on tv now after all this hassle. At 321 now, if it doesn't work this time I'm giving up. They are really playing our fans for fools here.

You definitely won't get one then pal.

:manager:

Finalllllyyy....Got a ticket for the kop!!!!!! (were the actions at) took a long time, if you can avoid using your mobile that much is obvious, tried this morning and booted me back again and again..Right now back to work...