Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

1 minute ago, CS5swfc said:

You love a moan mate the fact is if you miss out that's on you, no one else.

I've been in a queue since 9am. Booted to the back twice, whilst others starting at 2pm have tickets. Me missing out is on nobody else but the club and its shonky website.

Edited by Minton

2 minutes ago, Minton said:

I've been in a queue since 9am. Booted to the back twice, whilst others starting at 2pm have tickets. Me missing out is on nobody else but the club and its shonky website.

Suggest you should have tried other means or like others have stated got a membership or go to at least 3 games a season.

1 minute ago, CS5swfc said:

Suggest you should have tried other means or like others have stated got a membership or go to at least 3 games a season.

Difficult to get to Hillsborough when you're working in places like Spain, Namibia, Borneo and Peru...

I'm currently in the Pyranees so not like I can just saunter down the shop or get a call out

Edited by Minton

1 minute ago, darklord said:

do they have a reserve list? might get lucky with someone returning one

Best off keeping an eye on ticket section on here, there's always a few spare popping up.

4 minutes ago, Minton said:

Difficult to get to Hillsborough when you're working in places like Spain, Namibia, Borneo and Peru...

I'm currently in the Pyranees so not like I can just saunter down the shop or get a call out

Are you a spy?

If as a busy well travelled person, it's important for you to get to such key games, it sounds like you'd put yourself out re travel plans to make it to such key games surely your budget could stretch to a membership...this will be a huge help if you are seeking final tickets as well

Ouch - feel for anyone who missed out due to the queueing problems. Finally got a ticket (lower Lepp) about an hour ago after 5 hours in the online queue...

1 minute ago, Bluestripe said:

If as a busy well travelled person, it's important for you to get to such key games, it sounds like you'd put yourself out re travel plans to make it to such key games surely your budget could stretch to a membership...this will be a huge help if you are seeking final tickets as well

I got lucky this season, I have a gap in my work plans that meant that I'll be back from Friday until the start of June.

I watched last season's playoffs from a hotel in Nepal. 

Working in TV is a ballache sometimes

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

Some guys in black appeared out of nowhere and dragged me out of the queue and threw me in the back of a van. 

Woke up 30 mins ago in a car park near Huddersfield. 

Hope you online ticket buyers are happy now!!

I got lucky this season, I have a gap in my work plans that meant that I'll be back from Friday until the start of June.

I watched last season's playoffs from a hotel in Nepal. 

Working in TV is a ballache sometimes

If we make it to PL...wont your prospects in general sale be even poorer?

Sounds like you need to invest in the MASSIVE