Sign in to follow this  
BIG D

Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

On 10 May 2017 at 19:34, wisewoodowl said:

@BIG D started it 

lol

I don't remember this much fuss last year for tickets to Brighton with a 19:45 kick-off

I got tickets for Brighton away leg last year with 650 points and they still went to the phase after that. 

• Disagree 1

11 hours ago, punkskaphil said:

Perhaps if we do go up then the membership system could be overhauled. Arsenal have a tiered membership, with loyalty being eventually rewarded by being able to step up to the next tier. One of my friends has been at the lower level (Red) since the Emirates opened, which has given him the lowest level of priority, but he's just been elevated to Silver for next season. They also have a system where ST holders can give up their seats for matches they can't attend, which puts the tickets back into the pool for members. Because of this system, being at the lowest membership level hasn't prevented him from getting in to see some of the biggest matches (against Barcelona in the CL, for example).

This is only half right. The reason your mate got Barcelona tickets on a Red membership is because the CL tickets are easier to get. Red membership won't get you anywhere near a ticket for anything like a decent Prem game no matter how long you have been a red member for. I am a red member and also went to watch them play Barca and Bayern Munich but for Prem tickets, you will get Hull on a Tuesday night if you are quick but that's about it. Difference with Arsenal is you have to be a member to even buy a ticket as they never make General sale.

I'd like a ticket. If anyone is selling please let me know

What is going on? Wednesday fans as Arsenal red members?

On the Huddersfield sell out, somebody has made an error, it happens and I'm sure it will have been dealt with internally but there's nothing those affected can do about it.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, londonowl said:

This is only half right. The reason your mate got Barcelona tickets on a Red membership is because the CL tickets are easier to get. Red membership won't get you anywhere near a ticket for anything like a decent Prem game no matter how long you have been a red member for. I am a red member and also went to watch them play Barca and Bayern Munich but for Prem tickets, you will get Hull on a Tuesday night if you are quick but that's about it. Difference with Arsenal is you have to be a member to even buy a ticket as they never make General sale.

He got a ticket for a Prem game against Man City. I know this because he couldn't make it and I went in his place.

5 hours ago, punkskaphil said:

He got a ticket for a Prem game against Man City. I know this because he couldn't make it and I went in his place.

Fair enough. 

7 hours ago, Ash76 said:

What is going on? Wednesday fans as Arsenal red members?

On the Huddersfield sell out, somebody has made an error, it happens and I'm sure it will have been dealt with internally but there's nothing those affected can do about it.

My kids are of the Premier League generation and we live in London. I have steered them as best as I can to all things Wednesday so they do at least support both!

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, BIG D said:

If there are fans with more points then it's tough sh ite I'm afraid.

I've got a 3 year ST which would gazzump most of you but because I haven't been to a single away game this season they won't let me have a ticket for Huddersfield.

Never reight

15 hours ago, wisewoodowl said:

I've got a 3 year season ticket, 850 TPP and a ticket for the game at Huddersfield on Sunday.

13 hours ago, Sam779 said:

I've got a 3 year season ticket (South stand), away season ticket, 900 odd TPP and a ticket for the game at Huddersfield on Sunday.

Ner ner, na, ner ner.

You were lucky.

hqdefault.jpg

9 hours ago, Internationowl said:

Prem teams give 3000 away tickets, unless capacity under 30k then it's 10%

i didn't know that,well that's good to hear maybe I will be able to get some away games in if we go up