Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

Feeling peeved about the ticket arrangements (again) as i have 370 points but am forced to wait until general sale to buy 2 seats together to go with my lad who has 0 points but been to 90% of the games with me due to the tickets being bought on mt id  seems wrong

1 minute ago, S5owl39 said:

Feeling peeved about the ticket arrangements (again) as i have 370 points but am forced to wait until general sale to buy 2 seats together to go with my lad who has 0 points but been to 90% of the games with me due to the tickets being bought on mt id  seems wrong

Lots of us learned this the hard way last season with final tickets.

Made sure this year any tickets for my kids were purchased individually on their own number....

4 hours ago, markowl said:

If you're a season ticket holder, member or foundation club member you'll get a ticket.

If you've attended a handful of games over the last 2 seasons you should get a ticket.

If you don't fall into any of those categories you're not in a position to call the arrangements a shambles.

FYI I fall into a number of categories and even if I didn't I every right to my view, its called free speech. 

The way this club deals with big games re: tickets online or offline has invariably been a shambles.

SHAMBLES ok.

1 hour ago, Flat Owl said:

Lots of us learned this the hard way last season with final tickets.

Made sure this year any tickets for my kids were purchased individually on their own number....

Agreed with hindsight thats what i should have done but at the time didnt really think as my pal with season ticket usually sorted us out but with 1 ticket per id thats not happening

But last year load of people struggled for play off tickets as they hadn't been buying tickets against their own IDs. It was pretty clear what might happen this year so we bought memberships in the summer and made sure any tickets we bought were assigned to us properly. As a result, we've not had any issues for the semi this year.

For those of you complaining. 

The below screenshot shows you exactly what you need to do. Simply create and account for a friend or family member and when tickets are purchased through the store assign them to the appropriate ID. That way you will all have an equal amount of points. 

This was made clear last season so I have no sympathy for anyone who has not learnt. 

Friends & Family.jpg

1 hour ago, Davetherave said:

FYI I fall into a number of categories and even if I didn't I every right to my view, its called free speech. 

The way this club deals with big games re: tickets online or offline has invariably been a shambles.

SHAMBLES ok.

In what way is it a shambles?

2 hours ago, Davetherave said:

SHAMBLES ok.

Invariably there have been 5 or 6 thousand tickets left unsold for regular in season games.

For the play off final at Cardiff and at Wembley I have sat in different parts of the hround to other family members. I think at Cardiff we bought 22 tickets between family and friends and were in 8 blocks, last year we were in 4 blocks with about 15 tickets. I sit next to my Mum and Dad at Hillsborough, but they can't get to away games (can't stand up and can't walk from car to ground) so we're we're separate at Wembley, albeit by sheer fluke were on the same row and just about 20 seats away. 

I think there here is no perfect way for the club to do this and just have to accept they do it as well as they can. 

4 hours ago, S5owl39 said:

In fairness though nobody to blame but yourself due to the same thing happening last season but you for some reason not thinking it would happen again this season.

I've a cousin who might miss out as couldn't be arsed sorting a membership out been to probably 15 home games this season on either friends spares or just paid on gate,  No sympathy as I've been on at him all season to join Membership but he's not been arsed.

4 hours ago, Davetherave said:

SHAMBLES ok.

Instead of slagging the club off, why don't you suggest a better / fairer system. Easy