Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

Just to let everyone who cannot see the actual live seating chart know.

Its just after Friday midnight and the green areas you can see have loads of seats.

The KK area looked to be 95% availability. Any red area is very limited - just a few odd seats.

What's the best way to get tickets?  I normally buy on line, but may be phoning would be more reliable?  I remember having to phone for the Brighton game last year when the website was not coping with the demand.  What's your experience been?

2 minutes ago, Reyt Part Timer said:

What's the best way to get tickets?  I normally buy on line, but may be phoning would be more reliable?  I remember having to phone for the Brighton game last year when the website was not coping with the demand.  What's your experience been?

Best way is to be standing outside ticket office at 9am..... If possible.

12 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Best way is to be standing outside ticket office at 9am..... If possible.

Unfortunately 9am Monday morning I need to be at work so need to buy remotely either by website or phone.

Just now, Reyt Part Timer said:

Unfortunately 9am Monday morning I need to be at work so need to buy remotely either by website or phone.

I think those buying Monday having priority points should be ok, its those buying Tuesday that need to be really quick to avoid disappointment. 

8 hours ago, Davetherave said:

Shambles evertime.

If you're a season ticket holder, member or foundation club member you'll get a ticket.

If you've attended a handful of games over the last 2 seasons you should get a ticket.

If you don't fall into any of those categories you're not in a position to call the arrangements a shambles.

8 minutes ago, Reyt Part Timer said:

My tip is :-

go for website BUT log on at 8.30am.

At 9am click the ticket section and the play off matches will be available. If they are not, simply move to a different section and come back in every 30 seconds until they are there.

You will have beat the queue by logging on at 8.30am.

HOWEVER, bear in mind that using the Wednesday website when it is busy is a skill. Take it slow and be precise. Make sure you click on the icon and don't miss but when you do it be aware nothing will happen at first.  When the site is really busy sometimes nothing happens at all for 30 seconds + after you have clicked it.

Have faith that you clicked it and WAIT. DO NOT CLICK AGAIN.

Using quick seats will save you time.

When you log in 8.30 you can save card details to your account. Again this will save time.

When paying it may ask for your account details and password again. Be careful at this point.

You can log in with e-mail and post code or with ID number. I log on with ID number but when I go to pay it is defaulted to the ID number option but pre-filled with my email address. If you don't spot this, delete your email address and replace with ID number - it will be painful when the site is busy.

I have got loads of tickets when the site is busy for friends and family - following the above tips and keeping calm, not continually clicking, has made me successful every single time. Even when the odds were not good.

14 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

My tip is :-

go for website BUT log on at 8.30am.

At 9am click the ticket section and the play off matches will be available. If they are not, simply move to a different section and come back in every 30 seconds until they are there.

You will have beat the queue by logging on at 8.30am.

HOWEVER, bear in mind that using the Wednesday website when it is busy is a skill. Take it slow and be precise. Make sure you click on the icon and don't miss but when you do it be aware nothing will happen at first.  When the site is really busy sometimes nothing happens at all for 30 seconds + after you have clicked it.

Have faith that you clicked it and WAIT. DO NOT CLICK AGAIN.

Using quick seats will save you time.

When you log in 8.30 you can save card details to your account. Again this will save time.

When paying it may ask for your account details and password again. Be careful at this point.

You can log in with e-mail and post code or with ID number. I log on with ID number but when I go to pay it is defaulted to the ID number option but pre-filled with my email address. If you don't spot this, delete your email address and replace with ID number - it will be painful when the site is busy.

I have got loads of tickets when the site is busy for friends and family - following the above tips and keeping calm, not continually clicking, has made me successful every single time. Even when the odds were not good.

Thanks for the suggestions and sharing your expertise.  I'll use your advice - probably apart from the bit about quick seats because in my experience the system gives you lousy seats every time - the least desirable ones left more or less.

Edited by Reyt Part Timer