Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

6 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Just log off and log on again.

I know that means a long wait but it has been happening to loads of people the past week.  Its a common gliche when it is busy.

Done that, still showing me that I have no remaining tickets.

I'll give it another go later but think I have been screwed over.

2 minutes ago, Wath-owl said:

I'm another one that's been screwed over. I buy tickets using the account of a family member who has 40TPPs, whereas I have 50TPPs. Waited in the queue then logged into their account only to find the 'choose seats' button greyed out- I just want a ticket for myself! Tried ringing and emailing the club with no response so far, and now to top it off I'm back in the queue of over 600 again...what a way to treat the fans. The online ticketing system is a joke!

Just now, swfc-dan said:

I'm another one that's been screwed over. I buy tickets using the account of a family member who has 40TPPs, whereas I have 50TPPs. Waited in the queue then logged into their account only to find the 'choose seats' button greyed out- I just want a ticket for myself! Tried ringing and emailing the club with no response so far, and now to top it off I'm back in the queue of over 600 again...what a way to treat the fans. The online ticketing system is a joke!

I know the answer to this one.

Your friend only has 40 TTP points so no tickets can be bought through his ID (as today it is 50+) regardless of how many points his friends and family have.

All you need to do is create a log in for yourself using your id number and you'll be able to buy one.

4 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I know the answer to this one.

Your friend only has 40 TTP points so no tickets can be bought through his ID (as today it is 50+) regardless of how many points his friends and family have.

All you need to do is create a log in for yourself using your id number and you'll be able to buy one.

Thanks mate, I think I'd find my ID listed under friends and family in their account right? I'll try that, but it's a pain in the ass to have to wait now as I've been bumped back in the queue by it another 500 spots!

12 minutes ago, Wath-owl said:

Normally takes about 15 minutes to sort itself out. If you keep refreshing the page you won't have to go back to the queue.

2 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

Thanks mate, I think I'd find my ID listed under friends and family in their account right? I'll try that, but it's a pain in the ass to have to wait now as I've been bumped back in the queue by it another 500 spots!

Yes your id listed in the friends and family.  Think you just need your postcode and then create a password.

I know its a pain but everybody with 50 points WILL get a ticket today if you persist.  By 4pm the site will be a lot quieter.

4 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Are you logging in using your ID or a friends?

Does your ID have 50 points or more?

Yes mine and I have 90 points it's letting me on but saying my ticket allocation is 0 "remaining tickets"

Just now, Spencerowl said:

Yes mine and I have 90 points it's letting me on but saying my ticket allocation is 0 "remaining tickets"

Ok.  This has been a common issue and it does seem to sort itself out for everybody eventually.

Check your purchase history to make sure there is nothing to show for the match.

Are you a 'friend' on anybody else's account?  If so, sometimes they can buy for you as the issue doesn't always appear on their account. 

2 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Ok.  This has been a common issue and it does seem to sort itself out for everybody eventually.

Check your purchase history to make sure there is nothing to show for the match.

Are you a 'friend' on anybody else's account?  If so, sometimes they can buy for you as the issue doesn't always appear on their account. 

No mate don't think I would be on anyone else's, it's the most frustrating thing. 

Any idea how long it takes to sort out, worried it won't be before general sale