Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

1 minute ago, Dooogs said:

Hmmm...anyone got a feeling for how many (if any) tickets will get to general sale tomorrow?

They've not even released West lower yet.

North will sell out today.

Kop will be very close.

I reckon you are looking at 2,000-5,000 tickets for tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Usually it seems to sort itself out as soon as the site quietens down which it will do.

It'll probably be quiet about 4pm then an evening rush then quiet again from 9pm onwards.

Good luck.

Sorted finally - thank you so much for your help.

mines printed and being kept in a safe with two guard dogs attached. 

33 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Yes your id listed in the friends and family.  Think you just need your postcode and then create a password.

I know its a pain but everybody with 50 points WILL get a ticket today if you persist.  By 4pm the site will be a lot quieter.

I've made a new account like you advised but it's saying I have no TTPs, even though I entered my client ID no so it should be linked! So I can't buy any tickets. Bloody useless system, guess I will have to try tommorow but not holding my breath.

2 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

I've made a new account like you advised but it's saying I have no TTPs, even though I entered my client ID no so it should be linked! So I can't buy any tickets. Bloody useless system, guess I will have to try tommorow but not holding my breath.

I think you are having the same issue as the other people above. Try this evening when the site is quiet.

It just can't update when it is this busy.

And yes the system is useless.

1 hour ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Just log off and log on again.

I know that means a long wait but it has been happening to loads of people the past week.  Its a common gliche when it is busy.

Cheers, I have managed to get one after getting bumped back down to 900 in the queue :duntmatter:

The block on the South where I initially wanted to go had gone when I finally got back on, so plumped for the back of the Kop instead.

VERY annoying glitch indeed that!

49 minutes ago, Bramhall Owl said:

This might be a stupid question but how does one return tickets? 

I can't see how to do it on the website.....do I have to join the queue or is there an easier way?

Thanks in advance

Don't return, I'll have it! My mate needs one.

Forgive my stupidity - and I have just been watching "Les Parapluis De Cherbourg" so I am a bit disorientated - but what has "Saturday 13th May 5.30pm" in the OP got to do with anything?

That's next Saturday and we play HUFC on Sunday and Wednesday, don't we?

:sad::wacko:

12 minutes ago, VictoryBell said:

Forgive my stupidity - and I have just been watching "Les Parapluis De Cherbourg" so I am a bit disorientated - but what has "Saturday 13th May 5.30pm" in the OP got to do with anything?

That's next Saturday and we play HUFC on Sunday and Wednesday, don't we?

:sad::wacko:

That's what was used as a placeholder date on the ticket system before the final matches were played on Sunday and final places determined.

46 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

As I think @HirstWhoScoredIt Has said previously it really is a case of staying calm and patient when it seems nothing is happening. Easier said than done but it really is the key.

Exactly this. I was in the queue from 1:55pm until approx 2:30pm before I got into the system. Picking a seat and getting it to register took an eternity but you've just got to pick your seat and then hang in there. It took approx 5 mins from me choosing it for it to register. Payment went through a bit faster than that, but much slower than normal.

As hard as it is, patience is the key and don't start clicking other seats or options.