Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

I don't think there's a much fairer system than the one we have currently

The system has to reward loyalty and I think it does

Im going to my first match of the season at Hillsborough tomorrow which gets my points total up to 40 points

When we get to Wembley I'll deal with it

Even if I don't get a ticket I'll stand outside Wembley singing and chanting like Tango at oakwell.

Just now, horny owl said:

I don't think there's a much fairer system than the one we have currently

The system has to reward loyalty and I think it does

Im going to my first match of the season at Hillsborough tomorrow which gets my points total up to 40 points

When we get to Wembley I'll deal with it

Even if I don't get a ticket I'll stand outside Wembley singing and chanting like Tango at oakwell.

We hate Barnsley and we hate Barnsley will sound a bit random but credit for turning up.

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

It's a fair system. Some people use it the correct way, some don't. If you go to enough games and allocate tickets to the people who use them then there's no problem. 

i agree

you would think people would have learned from last season and bought membership or foundation

but i suspect there will still be some that claim its unfair

56 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

It's a fair system. Some people use it the correct way, some don't. If you go to enough games and allocate tickets to the people who use them then there's no problem. 

I agree.  I am lucky to get to a game a season.  Its only right those that go more often have a better chance to get tickets even if it means I might miss out. 

The system works. 

On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 11:45, S5owl39 said:

Feeling peeved about the ticket arrangements (again) as i have 370 points but am forced to wait until general sale to buy 2 seats together to go with my lad who has 0 points but been to 90% of the games with me due to the tickets being bought on mt id  seems wrong

Can't wait for the 'my auntie goes every week, but we forgot to get her an ID and get her TTP points up, if anyone has 3 ID's spare so that I can sit with her and my invalid uncle then please PM me', messages in the ticket section.

4 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

Good luck all you 2pm ers!! 

Looks like it'll be fun and games when the general sale time starts. 

Is that tomorrow morning?

cheers mate, poised and ready to pounce  ! got 3 pals on 40 points so they've got to wait until the 9am general sale bun fight tomorrow

Edited by nuneatonowl1
missed a bit

Online shop won't let me buy a ticket.

It said I had 1 ticket remaining, clicked on a seat in the South, it took about 2 minutes for it to refresh, now it is saying that I have no tickets remaining and it didn't even add my choice to my basket.

Our online ticket shop is absolute gash!

8 minutes ago, Wath-owl said:

Online shop won't let me buy a ticket.

It said I had 1 ticket remaining, clicked on a seat in the South, it took about 2 minutes for it to refresh, now it is saying that I have no tickets remaining and it didn't even add my choice to my basket.

Our online ticket shop is absolute gash!

Just log off and log on again.

I know that means a long wait but it has been happening to loads of people the past week.  Its a common gliche when it is busy.