Adam Reach

3 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Think he's been growing into the side for a couple of months now, sure the ball gets away from him sometimes, but his workrate is tremendous, never hides....I doubt we have seen the best of him yet

I agree with this.  He can be having a carp game but he never hides from the ball, he's always available. He has a very positive attitude. His work rate is absolutely phenomenal and you can see he is a Carlos type of player. Not sure he he is worth £5million tho, but I sure hope he proves me wrong.

6 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I agree with this.  He can be having a carp game but he never hides from the ball, he's always available. He has a very positive attitude. His work rate is absolutely phenomenal and you can see he is a Carlos type of player. Not sure he he is worth £5million tho, but I sure hope he proves me wrong.

Mods, please move to fishing thread

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Theboylangers

I find him slightly frustrating if I'm honest. Does some good stuff with the ball but then lets himself down in other situations. Especially in the tackle.

But he does have a great engine.

13 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I think he's arguably been our best player over the last month. 

I meant to post the above in the Jack Hunt thread not this one. lol

However, I think Reach has improved somewhat and was never as bad as some made out 

Adam Reach is quality.   I'm not saying he's in the same class, but he moves like Kaka in my opinion; with and without the ball.  If you think that's daft, YouTube Kaka.  He's going to do well in the Premier League