Adam Reach

Was thinking the other day, if we could get a bit more strength and bite into him to add to his work rate which is fantastic missing hutch, in the middle and Kieron coming back him and Lee would maybe do a great job in the centre with a fit FF on the left.  Frightening work rate and a bit if quality to match. 

On 22/04/2017 at 17:38, BC1867 said:

I do not rate him. But Carlos does so that's all that counts.

What do you expect from him? 

Still young and will only get better...

Also brings more balance to the side on the left than FF does and his recent form is why we have found some consistency over the last few weeks.

Surprised FF is playing tbh - looked sluggish and unfit in the first leg.

3 minutes ago, nuhiuprime said:

Adam Reach is going to score the winning goal on Wednesday night.

He might well do.

He won't if Pudil is stood on his heels near our 18 yard box tho.

I know Carlos follows me on here, so I've put this to help him out.

11 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Definitely worth giving FF some game time in that first leg - if it helps him get back some of his sharpness then that can only be a good thing.

Edited by nuhiuprime
because im a useless two hat that cant spell

15 minutes ago, nuhiuprime said:

Definitely worth giving FF some game time in that first leg - if it helps him get back some of his sharpness then that can only be a good thing.

Takes weeks to get players match fit.

Id rather have a team that works as a unit rather than incorporating half fit players in the hope they will make a difference.

I have said it before - there is no margin for error now and CC has to get this right. No time to carry players now..

Just hope CC sticks with the team where possible that went in that decent run. It had balance and we got results.

38 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

What do you expect from him? 

Still young and will only get better...

Also brings more balance to the side on the left than FF does and his recent form is why we have found some consistency over the last few weeks.

4 weeks late mate.

Wasp in a jar is my opinion on reach - always busy but no real plan or quality.

However  CC rates him so who cares what I think?

Edited by BC1867

21 minutes ago, BC1867 said:

4 weeks late mate.

However  CC rates him so who cares what I think?

I agree - other than being a busy body to me is not the type of player who can put a pin point cross into the box regularly 

He also strikes the ball very very weirdly, never any precision just try's to wack it

1 hour ago, nuhiuprime said:

Adam Reach is going to score the winning goal on Wednesday night.

Wrong... Bannan is finally going to get one on target, the keeper will try to stop it & end up travelling into the back of the bet with the ball.

50 minutes ago, BC1867 said:

Thats actually quite a good description. Frustrates me how he charges towards an oppo player but then stops a yard or two before like he's scared to actually put a tackle in.

He's also so lightweight & reminds me of a line in Hacksaw Ridge "are you able to hold your own weight private?".

He had however looked better in the six game streak & I do think we will see big improvements in him over the next season.

Guest RocketOwl

Reach is always terrible first half and immense second half.

Think his extra energies and stamina levels come to the fore when others tire. Needs to mix his game up a bit as can be quite predictable in his movements:

Tactically disciplined, with good skills. Seems one of the more intelligent players in the team. A good asset and doesn't deserve half the abuse that seems to come his way. 

Just wish he'd Put himself about a bit more. There was a header at the back post on Sunday that was his if he wanted it enough. 

On 2017-4-22 at 18:05, LoadABallacks said:

He was pants for the most part today, but he does work hard. 

Said I'd it for a while, but he's a better central player than a wide man. 

As soon as he tucked inside and we went to 3 in the middle, he all of a sudden got way more involved and put the cross in for the goal. 

Maybe an idea if we want to go three up top, Reach, hutch or Bannan,  Lee. Reach and Lee both comfortable drifting wide and the energy and running, covering and work rate in the middle would be awesome.