Adam Reach

1 minute ago, ramone said:

The same way I know that Daniel Pudil wont become as good Marcelo at Real Madrid

Well of course he won't!

At 31 Pudil has reached the peak of his potential.  Marcelo is younger and already  better.

Lee who was 23 and played 95% of his career in the third division as a full back has really come to life and started to fulfil the potential that Man Utd obviously spotted when we was a kid.  A player who developed his potential in his mid late 20's.

Nothing at all to say Reach, 24, cannot do the same as Lee did, given the opportunity , backing, coaching and game time.

2 hours ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Gotta say he is a frustrating player.  Physique of Chris Waddle but none of the mystique.  Good athlete, works hard for team, does his job just makes stupid decisions.  The Pudil overlap on the left was the only time we had chance to get to the byline in the whole game and he ignores, squares to Fletch who does what Fletch does with that magic left peg - scuffs it.

I don't think Reach had the best game but that situation was down to Fletcher's scuff, not the choice of pass. Both were reasonable options. 

Fletcher doesn't half scuff a lot of shots on his stronger side. I remember him doing the same against Newcastle with a much clearer chance which would've put us 3-0 up 

Reach's weaknesses are his strength and his confidence. He will be a top top player if he sorts these. Otherwise he'll be a decent member of the 11 as he is currently. 

The fountain of all knowledge on everything football, Simon Grayson, reckons that he was only worth £1million, but I suppose that equates to £500K less than PNE's record signing David Healy. Reach is a bit special, and needs to be strutting his stuff in the Premiership, he's only going to get better.

Got to agree with Ramone.

The lad is playing because of his work rate, he gets up and down, helps the fullback out defensively and he does get into decent positions going forward.

My issue here is when he gets into decent positions, he very rarely delivers any quality.