Adam Reach

Thought he was poor first half but vastly improved in the 2nd

I find him so frustrating to watch because I think he has all the attributes to be a devastating player at this level; I just think he needs to have more confidence in himself and more strength in his convictions.

Really can't fault his work rate though, if he keeps going, it's only a matter of time before he comes good on a more consistent basis

27 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

I'm a fan of Reach but his man scored goal from the corner, needs to toughen up and show some belief. 

I'm more concerned about our delegation of marking if Reach is marking Bent instead of either Fletch or the 2 CBs if that's the case!

15 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Still can't make my mind up on him. I want my winger to be more of a winger, but he does offer a lot. 

To be fair to him he is. Hes played 4-5 positions and hasnt disgraced himself. Hes like a championship james milner. Can play anywhere and you will get shift out of him. Yes he may not be a 9/10 often but he does give you that 7/10 in any position. Utility men like that are worth there weight in gold and a managers dream. And he will only get better.

2 hours ago, modboy said:

New haircut too 

Didn't recognise him in the warm up!

He gets a lot of stick around me on the Kop but I think he's does a good job for the team. Always puts a shift in. I think many people (myself included) thought he'd be a pacey out and out winger for 5m but that's not really the case.