The Owls vs Reading. Official Matchday Thread.

had to change to a late shift so couldn't make the game. was thinking I'll be able to watch it when I get in until I find out it's not on Sky. Why the FUUUUCKKKK are we playing on a Friday if we ain't on SKY!!!!???? NOOOOBBBBEEERRRRRSSSS

51 minutes ago, eddyowl123 said:

Can anyone enlighten me as to why the percentage of us finishing Top 6 is higher in each comparable instance than Reading when they're 2 points above us? Something to do with the fixtures run-in?

My guess is that he uses an expected goals model...Reading have far more points than their expected goals say they should and we're the opposite. Running out of time for regression to the mean tho- need to just win.

8 hours ago, NorfolkNChance said:

In London all day, train back into Sheffield for 6, straight in car then upto ground.

Huge match tonight, I'm nervous! Hope some injuries clear up but I'll back whoever plays at the back even if it is Semi and Poodle!

Chuffing train running 30 mins late, gonna have to park miles away now. 

Is is that big works unit still on Wadsley Lane that's taking up about 6 parking spaces by the wall? Inconsiderate chunts 

6 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Probably biggest game of the season so far tonight. A must win game. We really need a Norwich performance , not a Brentford one.

I think Brighton away is the biggest game so far but I accept tonight is very important.

I just hope we don't leave things to the last game of the season, I don't think my heart could stand it.