The Owls vs Reading. Official Matchday Thread.

Quality omdt as always. Didn't Reading try & sign Dunk during their biscuit revolution? Gets coat.

Nice to see Rick Mayall on page one. Very funny bloke. RIP. Probably sat up there on a rickety chair.

Back to tonight then; nothing less than a win will do. Attack, score, defend, attack again, score again, defend till the end.

2-0 to us. The pretence is coming to an end for them. One in the eye for Jaap.

:manager:

UTO!

What's the situation with Hutch, is he still out? OK I know I should keep up with these things but it's been a busy week. I hope we do have Lees and Loovens fit, not the sort of game where you want a cobbled together defence. 

CC wouldn't talk about the other injuries which I take to be because some are possibilities for tonight but he didn't want to raise hopes or be quoted when things didn't turn out as he said. Others are probably longer term with little idea on timescales, so again pointless for him to comment.

Hope Hutch was a maybe and is available.

Edited by OxonOwl

This is the make or break game. I'm feeling a bit confident, which is insane!

2-0 OWLS. 1 nil half time (Rhodes toe poke from 5 yards - 14 minutes), Reading pressure in second half, but we score late (88mins) against the run of play to secure the points. 

Lots of moaning from the Reading fans and potentially Jaap Stam. Possibly due to a disallowed goal, that should have stood. 

Some threads about us winning unconvincingly and how we've blagged fifth spot. 

Hopefullullully 

Come on The Wednesday 

Carlos is talking about Lees, Loovens and Forestieri, no mention of Hutch, Abdi, McManaman or Hooper

Means nothing as CC is a fan of kidology - and I don't blame him

I think if we have 3 of those 7 available, we have a good enough match day squad to win

Westwood

Hunt/Palmer

Fox/Reach

Lees

Loovens

Wallace

Jones

Bannan

Forestieri

Rhodes

Winnall

Wildsmith

Palmer/Hunt

Reach/Fox

Semedo/Pudil

Buckley

Fletcher

Nuhiu

Edited by owlandished

2 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

Leaving home to brace Friday night madness up the M1 and watch us smash Reading, come on boys! 

1 hour ago, debram said:

will you make the game

I think this could also be directed at Spencer, with them having to contend with the M1 on a Friday.:manager: