The Owls vs Reading. Official Matchday Thread.

Crumby OMDT Pauli.  

I now now realise it is written in the stars that Lewis Dunk will play for Reading one day.

Really looking forward to tonight. Delighted it sounds like we have our defenders back. Hoping both Winnall and Rhodes net in a resounding 3-0.

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Love the biscuit related thread. I particularly line the half dozen free range Stam's. 

Coincidentally, on biscuit related matters, did you know that Jap changed his name by deed poll when he moved to England for fear of training ground ribbing, due to previously been known as Gary Baldy? True story:rolleyes: 

Come on lads, let's have three points to get us through the international break please.

Another cracker of a match day thread Pauli! Will we see our own brand tonight with Hunt, Lee and Palmer in the squad...oh wait Lee is one of the "sick, lame or lazy" platoon! Scotch that idea then. Fancy us for a good win toneet, think the hobnobs will score though so 2-1 to the wizards. There should be a biscuit called a Fred Spikesly Crunch or summat in memory of the great man...I'll get on to McVities directly.

Think the " Hobnobs" should officially become Reading's nickname now, or the "Royal Hobnobs" if they want to remain all snobby like.lol

Excellent OMDT. Big game tonight and a must win one. Hope we are at them from the kick off. We've not beaten Reading in the last four encounters so need to break that run. Hope we really stuff them but it will probably be a tight game. 2.1 to us. UTO