Attendance v Reading?

Everyone really needs to get behind the boys and Carlos on Friday. No matter how people are feeling, no matter what we've achieved or not achieved so far we are still in with a good shout this season. We just need to really get behind them from now on and we can actually make a difference. 

I was just on the tickets, and it looks pretty much identical to the picture posted the other day.

I was looking to get tickets for me and the girlfriend, but the attendance should be massive, considering the lack of available seats!

Whats the view like from X2 on the kop? Few seats out that way, and some towards the west side of the south stand

4 minutes ago, David Somni Jennings said:

Whats the view like from X2 on the kop? Few seats out that way, and some towards the west side of the south stand

Would recommend T4, near mid to back end of that block.

Always sit on north, but needed quite a few seats together for the Cardiff game last year, Gary Hooper stole the show with a great performance.

On 3/12/2017 at 23:02, Holmowl said:

You are going to be very disappointed at 7.44 on Friday when you open your first beer and crisps and switch the tv on.

You just know there will be some fans sat at home on Friday thinking they're going to watch the match. It would be funny to see their reaction when they realise Bristol City v Huddersfield is on instead. 

22 hours ago, AMB1867 said:

I think with how we are playing, the current situation around the play-offs and the fact Reading are our rivals for a place, that we could do with as less fans as possible. I can't imagine how the crowd are going to be if we are at 0-0 and playing awful or somehow 1-0 down.

Toxic atmosphere at Hillsborough at the moment. Sadly.

You're the guy who wants us to fail so CC gets sacked, right?