Attendance v Reading?

Guest BULGARIA
1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

I have heard from a reliable source United can't play on Fridays because of Friday prayers at the nearby Mosque . 

seriously?

18 minutes ago, biglad75 said:

Piglets are at home on Saturday so police made this a Friday game so I'm told 

Blades swapped to a friday night earlier in the season.

this was our turn

seems fair enough

2 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

Fair enough, I find it amazing it's £43 in south with my son, I wouldn't get the full

use of a ST as work and family 

commitments and the distance always feel a bit robbed TBH. 

Great effort Spencerowl coming all that way for home matches.

1 minute ago, Davetherave said:

Great effort Spencerowl coming all that way for home matches.

It's not so bad as some I'm sure but yes I try - it's my new resolution after losing the other half, it's helped to be fair and look forward to them. Good music also helps! 

Very undestanidng family and work colleagues also!  my boss says being a WEDNESDAY fan is tantamount to a disability so I'm allowed time off to support them!!!!!!!! I've taken the insult and time off without further comment. 

6 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Despite it been on Sky,It should still a decent turnout for a Fri night game, though the more that turn up the better.:tango:

You are going to be very disappointed at 7.44 on Friday when you open your first beer and crisps and switch the tv on.

6 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

IYO What would be a fair price? genuine question not a dig 

Fair enough, I find it amazing it's £43 in south with my son, I wouldn't get the full

In recognition of you and your son's efforts we will charter a coach trip to come and watch Banbury Town v Kidlington Kickers or similar. Well done though.

As for the price, I don't think it's about being "fair", but about wanting to squeeze every ounce of home advantage we can. DC is a cute cookie and should ensure we have 32000 home voices shouting the team on for such a key match. It worked v Cardiff, Arsenal and Brighton.

IYO What would be a fair price? genuine question not a dig 

In recognition of you and your son's efforts we will charter a coach trip to come and watch Banbury Town v Kidlington Kickers or similar. Well done though.

As for the price, I don't think it's about being "fair", but about wanting to squeeze every ounce of home advantage we can. DC is a cute cookie and should ensure we have 32000 home voices shouting the team on for such a key match. It worked v Cardiff, Arsenal and Brighton.

23 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

You won't need a coach, a car would have spare seats Ahhhh Banbury UTD - :tango: a wonderful day that would be - you umm haven't lived until you have unnm seen then live... honest! 

Would be good to see some more WEDNESDAY fans around here though - there are some and even the odd piggy you know. 

Price is relivtive I suppose, I feel for those priced out that's all