Attendance v Reading?

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

£30 absolute tops for Grandstand.

Fair enough, I find it amazing it's £43 in south with my son, I wouldn't get the full

use of a ST as work and family 

commitments and the distance always feel a bit robbed TBH. 

This is a huge game, and I think everyone possible should try and attend. The team need us more than ever on Friday, we can't afford to slate and shout at the players,. They need our full backing. 

Yes we are in a difficult patch, but players need support in these situations, we need to get behind the boys and be the 12th man, this could be our season defining game. 

People led who are saying this season is over, need to take a look at themselves, we are still in he playoff hunt with a very good chance of promotion if we are in the mix come the end of the season. 

WAWAW

4 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Do you get many attending your motivational speaking classes?

Unfortunately it's 2017. We live in a far to delicate politically correct world. Where people can't handle the truth and want to protest or sue if they don't like what they hear. But in response to your question. I make a good bouncer, I can empty a room in five mins :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

£33 in kop

i think 

I find that more ridiculous than £43 in the Soith to be honest. We should charge a premium for the best seats in the house (i.e. Middle 2 blocks of the South) but the Kop should be the place where those who feel the pricing elsewhere is way too expensive have the option to go, but £33 on Kop is more than the South Stand was a couple of years ago isn't it?

Kop should be £25 tops. 

Anyway, this has been done to death. As many seem to be paying it now as were before- I just think with the investment we've made on the pitch, crowds could have been even better with more reasonable POTD prices.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

5 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I find that more ridiculous than £43 in the Soith to be honest. We should charge a premium for the best seats in the house (i.e. Middle 2 blocks of the South) but the Kop should be the place where those who feel the pricing elsewhere is way too expensive have the option to go, but £33 on Kop is more than the South Stand was a couple of years ago isn't it?

Kop should be £25 tops. 

Anyway, this has been done to death. As many seem to be paying it now as we're before- I just think with the investment we've made on the pitch, crowds could have been even better with more reasonable POTD prices.

Agree with a lot of that, however it's not exclusive to our club, mate of mine a Liverpool fan pays over £55 a game, I know they are prem etc etc but all clubs are at it Im not saying it's right just if the majority charge ^£30 a game Wednesday will do the same - we all have a choice though just a shame some will be priced out I agree 

Reading away support is shocking.

300+ at Huddersfield other week and 400 yesterday at Preston. 

Ipswich with little to play for managed 800 to Oakwell yesterday. 

They'll be around 25,000, ought to have been an offer on with it being last of a number of home games. 

Ps its being played Friday because blunts are at home to Charlton Saturday. 

6 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

The higher league team takes priority, so why not blunts v Charlton Friday and owls on Saturday then!!

We've taken it in turns to move games over past few season when both at home same weekend. 

15 minutes ago, Miffed said:

I think we take it in turns to switch games, it'll just be our turn.

15 minutes ago, bradowl said:

We've taken it in turns to move games over past few season when both at home same weekend. 

Wait your turns then.. 

2 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Udders game is on Sky. Not sure why it's a Friday. Might have been tempted to take the little lad if it had been a bit cheaper, but bit steep imo.

2 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

House!!

Piglets are at home on Saturday so police made this a Friday game so I'm told