Attendance v Reading?

id say 26000 ish maybe few more but reading be lucky to fetch 400 tops .we really should be getting over 30k for a match of this importance ,were have all those so called supporters gone what went to Wembley? maybe the feel good factors gone I don't know ,them horrible lot up m1 would be selling all home areas out if there were playing reading 2nite I hate to say it.

4 hours ago, BIG D said:

Reading.thumb.jpg.cc566b0315552c6e15a5db449a7bee43.jpg

Full Kop, full North, mainly full South.

Going to be a superb night under the lights.

Hope we get at them from the off, and get that atmosphere going straightaway. No need for ultra-cautious approach against a side who have a dire away record since Christmas, and haven't scored in their last three aways.

Leeds fan pal of mine said Reading showed zero ambition at Elland Rd, passing across the back four even late in the game at one-nil down.

Really looking forward to it. Even persuaded the youngest Holmowl to attend, though Mrs HO thinks it's just to escape his swimming lesson!!

25 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Hope we get at them from the off, and get that atmosphere going straightaway. No need for ultra-cautious approach against a side who have a dire away record since Christmas, and haven't scored in their last three aways.

Leeds fan pal of mine said Reading showed zero ambition at Elland Rd, passing across the back four even late in the game at one-nil down.

Really looking forward to it. Even persuaded the youngest Holmowl to attend, though Mrs HO thinks it's just to escape his swimming lesson!!

whats the black sections mean

1 minute ago, debram said:

whats the black sections mean

Black - no seats left at all

Red - single seats for Billy no Mates

Orange - two seats together behind railing or fatties

Yellow - a few seats in groups but not great positions

Green - tumbleweeds

51 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Kop will be 2/3 full at best, less on the South.

It would of been a sell out tonight if it were 20s plenty it is a shame that we have to pay these prices .

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Half time Bovril said:

It would of been a sell out tonight if it were 20s plenty it is a shame that we have to pay these prices .

Load o'wee wee tail.  It was a tenner the other year and the crowd was 22k ish.

5 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Load o'wee wee tail.  It was a tenner the other year and the crowd was 22k ish.

Which game was that ? And what other year ?

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Half time Bovril said:

Which game was that ? And what other year ?

Reading, isn't that who we're playing tonight?  When Strafford was in charge.  0-2, only game I've left before the end.

1 hour ago, Sham67 said:

Reading, isn't that who we're playing tonight?  When Strafford was in charge.  0-2, only game I've left before the end.

lol you can't compare those games with tonights