Aston Villa vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Great thread yet again Pauli - I'm in Brum today to see Gojira tonight so I wanna see a shed load of mainly the wrong blue and some white shirts!

Bruce is a really good manager for this division, but I'd love us to stuff them and see the look on his melted welly face.

They've got the players but they just seem to have a really bad vibe around them as a club, so difficult to predict. I'll go with 18-0 to the sexy night birds (Nuhiu with all of them).

52 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

Great thread yet again Pauli - I'm in Brum today to see Gojira tonight so I wanna see a shed load of mainly the wrong blue and some white shirts!

Bruce is a really good manager for this division, but I'd love us to stuff them and see the look on his melted welly face.

They've got the players but they just seem to have a really bad vibe around them as a club, so difficult to predict. I'll go with 18-0 to the sexy night birds (Nuhiu with all of them).

Is he?

Can't say i'm totally convinced.

How many key first teamers injured then at the moment? 

Lees, Hutchinson, Lee, Forestieri and Hooper arguably 5 of our best players. Add in the likes of Abdi and McManaman etc. Pretty terrible injury list that. 

Edited by TheEnchanter