Aston Villa vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Keeping it tight for the first 20 will be very important today.  Just worry that we will lack any creativity without Fernando.

Just got back from golf a bit late, reading comments from last page backwards to find team line up and comment after comment about how average it was had me fearing for the worst. 

Then I get to the team just to see it's only FF missing from what I was expecting. 

My shock and surprise of the overly dramatic on here! C'mon let's get behind them. 

Winnal and Rhodes up top... most people's chosen two without Hooper. 

Two wide players rather than Bannan or Abdi pushed out there. 

Dont see the massive problems. Assume Fessi not fit, shouldn't have played Tuesday really but hindsights wonderful, hutch, Lees, Lee, Abdi and Hooper all out at the moment so what were we meant to do? 

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, Ronio said:

Afternoon.  

Nothing much has happened.  They've played it long so far.  Jedinak on a yellow.  

What was the yellow for?

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Winnall misses.  I love him as a player.  Has a bit of pace, decent in the air and hussles and harries.  My worry is his finishing doesn't seem to be up to standard from what I've seen of him in an Owls shirt.  Weird really because he was a goal machine for Barnsley.