Aston Villa vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest Wacker62

ha ha didnt see your video of course it crossed the line . Plus our build up play leading up to the goal was tremendous. 

1 minute ago, Wacker62 said:

ha ha didnt see your video of course it crossed the line . Plus our build up play leading up to the goal was tremendous. 

Was that the last time we won at Villa Park ?

i was there in this midweek game as well

Check out Lee Briscoe's clearance - probably the worst I've ever seen. The defending for the goals was special

2 hours ago, Rogers said:

Was that the last time we won at Villa Park ?

i was there in this midweek game as well

Check out Lee Briscoe's clearance - probably the worst I've ever seen. The defending for the goals was special

how bad was chris woods that night .......

After being tepid on Tuesday, we need to be Sensational on Saturday to get  Victory over Villa and Bury Bruce.  Come on Wednesday!  No point me trying to predict the result as I still can't get a single one right.  Eh up!  Dunt that mean if I predict a Villa victory it won't happen?  Ok!  I predict Villa will win. Up the Owls.

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Excellently Pauli! Wouldn't it be nice to get one over Bruce after Wembley. Hope the fact that they're at home will help us, as they will have to be more expansive. O-1 to Wednesday would do do nicely, following a Peter Atherton thirty harder!

Pauli -  think this is up there with your very best OMDT. Col. Sanders; ghosts - it has so much going for it! And the match day music is another new one on me. Don't know about the other OT posters but I get this one. It sounds to me like it could have been done by "Art Of Noise" (if anyone remembers them) in a reflective moment (if they ever had one!)

We need this one. If the results go our way then tonight there could be a lot of beer drunk. Same if the opposite occurs - for the opposite reason. Bit of a see-saw moment, I think. Boy, did we ever miss a good opportunity on Tuesday night. Ah, scrow it! Let's just get stuck in. Down the years we have had one or two good results at Villa, methinks. And I won't be there to jinx it for us!:laugh: 

As ever, Pauli.................let's give 'Chinese Tony' a bloody nose and 'waitress' Bruce as well, we owe him  one.

Going for: AVFC 0-2 SWFC:  Bannan and Sasso.(haha)

Hope we are playing in white today, so

Come on you white shirted and pale blue shorted wizards