Aston Villa vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

our run of clean sheets has dried up recently. I hope we get back to being difficult to score against as I can see them pressing from the off.

With our front line, we should get enough chances and their defence always looks a bit dodgy.

I think will be a draw, 2-2 or 0-0. 

9 hours ago, Wacker62 said:

I enjoyed my last trip to Villa in 1992?  when the mighty Jemson scored in a one nil victory. My word how far we have progressed. Moaners take a time machine back in time you wont moan anymore believe me.........

That was my first away game. Went down on the owls coach and had the funniest bunch of fellas on there. Crying with laughter on the way down and we were bouncing up and down on the way back. Cracking trip. 

I think there might be something going on between shadow Llama and Tay Tay. Whenever Pauli posts that photo they are together, very suspicious. It can only be a good thing if too of our biggest supporters are at it like bunnies. I reckon the team will be at it today. 0-3 to us. 

Big game. Not a disaster if we lose with Fulham being at Newcastle and reading away at Preston  (tough game) 

Leeds should win and town will no doubt win 1 -0 in the 98th minute again. 

Winnall has to step up in this game for me. 1 goal and 1 assists in 9 appearances is concerning. 

He's played alright but he's quickly becoming another nuhiu. Strikers are paid to score goals. 

Winnall plays too deep for me. Needs to push on to the shoulder of the last man. 

Horrendous news about forestieri if true. Will hurt us. Only other player even remotely like him is mattias but he's dead it seems. 

Fernando absence could be the straw that finally breaks the camels back. 

Hopefully other big players can step up. Reach will no doubt come in. Big improvement from him required been no where near good enough.

Good luck boys 

Wawaw