CC on front page of BBC FÒOTBALL site

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

I just hope Carlos dosnt read Owlstalk lol

This place attracts  all the wrist slitters and bed wetters like no other. 

Are you including yourself?

12 minutes ago, Orange said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39142987

"Carvalhal, who said the club is having one of the best seasons in its 150-year history, took over at Hillsborough in June 2015 and led them to the Championship play-off final last season, where they lost to Hull City."

Wouldn't really agree it's one of our best seasons in our 150-year history having spent the majority of it in the top flight.

This is taken from the press conference this afternoon, the interview is available on iplayer and I'm pretty sure  he actually says we have one of the best win percentages in the last 150 years which I think is factually correct (can't be bothered to check) not one of our best seasons, which is to a large extent a matter of opinion. Looks like a little bit of poor reporting to me.

1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

I think the sad thing about this affair is the fact we have an element within our fan base who seem to want to drag everyone down, despite the fact we're in the best position in years. Abusing players on twitter? Shouting abuse at them? 

All for opinions, and I have a good moan and groan. But the level of ultra negativity and abuse I'm witnessing is absolutely uncalled for. 

Unfortunately this is true of life in general. I try to avoid those critical, negative types who given the chance will suck the life out of everyone around them.  The trouble is some of these moaners are so well versed in the dark art of depressing everybody, that they become impervious to their own bullshit whilst everyone else suffers. 

1 minute ago, East Yorks Owl said:

Unfortunately this is true of life in general. I try to avoid those critical, negative types who given the chance will suck the life out of everyone around them.  The trouble is some of these moaners are so well versed in the dark art of depressing everybody, that they become impervious to their own bullshit whilst everyone else suffers. 

Yeah and they eventually convinced people to vote leave lol

I Don't use social media , for the most part anyway , definitely not twitter . 

arse holes and opinions go hand in hand . Everyone has one . And the feeling of an opinion changes on a minute by minute basis. And people can say things in the heat of the moment 

CC Is right , he probably gets abuse from non swfc fans constantly , and the actual Wednesday fans who do abuse him are in the heat of the moment. 

Well I'll that's what I hope for anyway those that abuse him and not for the reasons mentioned above  is an idiot who needs committing for abusing people who are solely doing there best for there employers . 

Where were all these moaners and social media morons when we really needed action?  

When Allen was dragging us through the mire

When we replaced Hirst and Bright with Booth

When we sold best players for nothing

They were there cheering for Allen probably or coming up with pearls of wisdom about a player driving a Bentley

thick as 2 short planks half of them 

28 minutes ago, wilfsmith said:

How sad to see this story which will be seen by the whole country on the popular BBC Sport website.. I know if I saw the story about the manager / coach of one of our rivals it would give me a boost that all was not well at that club and we would stand a better chance of promotion as a result. Embarassing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football

lol Unbelievable Jeff.

Some fans are so precious.

I think it's obvious Carlos is talking about the brain bead morons who contact the players on twitter with the sole intent of slagging them off and I'm inclined to agree with him.

I have been very critical of Carlos and I'm not convinced he's the man to take us up but I'd never contact him or the players on twitter slagging them off.

20 minutes ago, Dunkstar said:

This is taken from the press conference this afternoon, the interview is available on iplayer and I'm pretty sure  he actually says we have one of the best win percentages in the last 150 years which I think is factually correct (can't be bothered to check) not one of our best seasons, which is to a large extent a matter of opinion. Looks like a little bit of poor reporting to me.

Oh right, that makes more sense. I thought he'd be flattering himself a little too much if he had genuinely said that.