CC on front page of BBC FÒOTBALL site

Just now, poite said:

Yeah, I'm not denying there's a portion of idiots out there. My point is he just needs to be careful when publicly criticising ALL fans on twitter because his statement does generalise 

I agree he does, if we do end up going up. I don't think many will care about comments he made in March.

Just now, poite said:

Yeah, I'm not denying there's a portion of idiots out there. My point is he just needs to be careful when publicly criticising ALL fans on twitter because his statement does generalise 

It was a small misunderstanding because of his English.The mainstream media picked that tiny bit out of a long conversation about it.

FAKE NEWS..Look at those stats.

1 minute ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

The man has spent well over £30 million.  What did the rest of those managers spend please?

10 million on a player the fans was screaming for..Thanks to the chairman for that.

But compare the money today and money value of yesteryear Danny Wilson is still a eeeejit.And other managers spent similar and didn't achieve those lovely stats.

2 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

10 million on a player the fans was screaming for..Thanks to the chairman for that.

But compare the money today and money value of yesteryear Danny Wilson is still a eeeejit.And other managers spent similar and didn't achieve those lovely stats.

yet how many of these signings of his has significantly improved the side?  Westwood, Lees, Hutch, Kieran Lee were already here, what else has he bought that we can consider shrewd buys that we can sell on at profit?

Just now, BobsMagicCalculator said:

yet how many of these signings of his has significantly improved the side?  Westwood, Lees, Hutch, Kieran Lee were already here, what else has he bought that we can consider shrewd buys that we can sell on at profit?

I doubt Carlos is the man solely responsible for the signings tbh....But if we look at him as a manager/head coach his stats are right up there with the best.

Just now, Lees Tom Cat said:

I doubt Carlos is the man solely responsible for the signings tbh....But if we look at him as a manager/head coach his stats are right up there with the best.

The football currently on offer does not support your claim.  Papering over the cracks, the league position/points is healthy. Looking beyond that performances do not match the position, Rotherham, Preston, Blackburn, Bristol City have all left Hillsborough wonderng how on earth have they lost?

The football currently on offer does not support your claim.  Papering over the cracks, the league position/points is healthy. Looking beyond that performances do not match the position, Rotherham, Preston, Blackburn, Bristol City have all left Hillsborough wonderng how on earth have they lost?

Some of our best players are injured and if they lost then it was because Carlos masterminded a win..Tell them teams that.

I can clear up the mystery for those teams, bobsmagiccac. We scored a goal more than they did. I think it's in the rules of the game somewhere. The team that score most goals win, simple lol 

Seen all the bobbar and good times from 1978, I dont need the manager to tell me whether my eyes are bleeding after the abject, slow starting, slow tempo performances that have left several lower league sides wondering how they have left S6 with ZERO points.  I'm very happy at our position in the league, more so because I believe we are rather flattered to be there.  Anyone that was at Fulham away and witnessed those last 20 minutes where literally Fulham could have had SIX, will know what I'm on about.  It's more worrying than some of you realise and that 'worry' would only materialise should we get beat Saturday with Sasso being BOSSED by Jerome, just like he was with Wood.  But I only say it as I see it.

Just now, mrgund said:

The link just goes to the homepage and no story about CC or us on there ... am I missing something?

It was hidden away at the very bottom of the page MrGund. Not even adorned with a photo of our adorned one.

But now they've upped the ante by putting it on theyr;e twatter account too. Seems that old auntie doesn't really like us. doh!! :tango:

4 minutes ago, mrgund said:

The link just goes to the homepage and no story about CC or us on there ... am I missing something?

No it got moved off front page because it was fake news.It will still be on swfc bit though.Better off watching the interview anyway.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/252062-live-now-press-conference-from-sheffield-wednesday/

56 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:
Manager From Until Hons GpH W D L Total Win%
Carlos Carvalhal 2015 Now 0 n/a 35 23 23 81 43.21
Stuart Gray 2013 2015 0 n/a 30 25 29 84 35.71
Dave Jones 2012 2013 1 81.00 29 22 30 81 35.80
Gary Megson 2011 2012 0 n/a 27 14 21 62 43.55
Alan Irvine 2010 2011 0 n/a 24 13 22 59 40.68
Brian Laws 2006 2009 0 n/a 52 42 60 154 33.77
Sean McAuley 2006 2006 0 n/a 3 1 0 4 75.00
Paul Sturrock 2004 2006 1 104.00 35 29 40 104 33.65
Chris Turner 2002 2004 0 n/a 29 31 36 96 30.21

Statto - we only had one season out of the top flight under Wilkinson (83-84). We won 26 games out of 42 that season.... win percentage 62%

1 hour ago, poite said:

are you implying that if we did fail to make the playoffs that part of the blame will sit with 'negative' fans?

Its reached the point at which the Head Coach is talking to the media about it, I'm going to suggest it's certainly not helping matters.

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

Its reached the point at which the Head Coach is talking to the media about it, I'm going to suggest it's certainly not helping matters.

Hello Jason, its KEYS here, whilst I acknowledge that, there would be no complaints if the football was good, frankly watching it home and away this season, it isn't.  There lies the problem, how can you not expect certain parts of the fan base, paying TOP DOLLAR, not to moan at watching slow tempo, very AVERAGE football.  Yes, we are 6th, flattered to be there as well may I add.  I'm pleased with the league position, but there isn't a man/woman in the land that can convince me we are or have been playing well this season.