CC on front page of BBC FÒOTBALL site

4 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Never known so much abuse for a 6th placed team at this level.  You'd expect it from the top flight clubs with armchair supporters. 

Problem is some "fans" seem to struggle with the concept of constructive criticism and would rather go on the offensive calling x player a useless **** or whatever. 

I think we all know they are more like 0.5% if that, unfortunately social media has given a voice to total halfwits and it extends way beyond football. 

OT gets a bit crazy at times but if you read the Wednesday FB page or Twitter it's beyond insane. I can't even start to imagine the bobbar they delete based on the things they leave on.

I'm not happy with everything at the moment but in this league you take what you can get, we must continue to support because to do anything else is cutting your nose off to spite your face at this stage in proceedings.

I'm afraid the feeling against CC goes beyond non fans on twitter. The majority of season ticket holders I know who are the older generation in the main think he's not upto the job . I'm not saying I agree totally but to say the number of doubters is small and only on social media is not the case 

6 minutes ago, biglad75 said:

I'm afraid the feeling against CC goes beyond non fans on twitter. The majority of season ticket holders I know who are the older generation in the main think he's not upto the job . I'm not saying I agree totally but to say the number of doubters is small and only on social media is not the case 

Really...rounduns 58 posts in 10 years

There's absolutely nothing to moan about, end of. Sixth in league 1st season. 6th Mid-way in only his 2nd season in charge. Name me a manager who's done better, given that he was unfamiliar with this league. Some Wednesday fans deserve the likes of Jones & Irvine.

3 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

There's absolutely nothing to moan about, end of. Sixth in league 1st season. 6th Mid-way in only his 2nd season in charge. Name me a manager who's done better, given that he was unfamiliar with this league. Some Wednesday fans deserve the likes of Jones & Irvine.

Yet another one who simply can't see the difference between results and performances. 

Nobody is going to criticise that we got 3pts.

But people have every right to criticise the performances.

Everyone is pleased with a win, but some people want to actually watch some enjoyable football in process.