CC on front page of BBC FÒOTBALL site

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Because it would give him an excuse to moan about CC? 

Flip knows. 

4 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Can't say I'm surprised ... Keep spreading the poison.

lol my point is that the majority think what he's said is absolutely fine and probably because they don't use Twitter. 

Had he said owlstalk I bet everyone on here would have taken it slightly differently.

Spread the poison.....my God...

20 minutes ago, poite said:

Yet another one who simply can't see the difference between results and performances. 

Nobody is going to criticise that we got 3pts.

But people have every right to criticise the performances.

Everyone is pleased with a win, but some people want to actually watch some enjoyable football in process.

feel free to go watch wolves or Preston, personally I can bare a season or two of tactical negativity if it gets us heading in the same direction as it did for clough at Forrest or mourinio at Chelsea. Besides, half the moaners just want us to hoof it to Rhodes all the time. Give me sideways passing any day.

6 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

feel free to go watch wolves or Preston, personally I can bare a season or two of tactical negativity if it gets us heading in the same direction as it did for clough at Forrest or mourinio at Chelsea. Besides, half the moaners just want us to hoof it to Rhodes all the time. Give me sideways passing any day.

When a response starts with "well go and watch X team instead then" you know it's going to be weak argument.

Why on earth is it such a crime to want to see us playing good football I'll never know...

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Never known so much abuse for a 6th placed team at this level.  You'd expect it from the top flight clubs with armchair supporters. 

We've got lots of those, we filled our Wembley allocation and could've done another 10k.

I'm glad we have, don't get me wrong. But the more fans you have, the more bellends you have. Social media just gives more of them a platform.

I love this brave new age of democratised communication, but my god it comes at a price.

CC's clearly been misquoted/quoted more literally than he actually meant it in that article (language barrier etc), but his underlying point is fair enough IMO.

Support the team's efforts, it's what we're here for.

Edited by Mr. Tom

2 hours ago, solo said:

I Don't use social media , for the most part anyway , definitely not twitter . 

arse holes and opinions go hand in hand . Everyone has one . And the feeling of an opinion changes on a minute by minute basis. And people can say things in the heat of the moment 

CC Is right , he probably gets abuse from non swfc fans constantly , and the actual Wednesday fans who do abuse him are in the heat of the moment. 

Well I'll that's what I hope for anyway those that abuse him and not for the reasons mentioned above  is an idiot who needs committing for abusing people who are solely doing there best for there employers . 

For any students studying English language, this post is a perfect example of the word "paradox" 

10 minutes ago, poite said:

When a response starts with "well go and watch X team instead then" you know it's going to be weak argument.

Why on earth is it such a crime to want to see us playing good football I'll never know...

it's not a crime it's just ungrateful and getting at the players when they are doing as carlos tells them, is counter productive. I wonder if those with negative views & opinions will accept their part if we fail to make the play offs.

Just now, Anlaby Owl said:

it's not a crime it's just ungrateful and getting at the players when they are doing as carlos tells them, is counter productive. I wonder if those with negative views & opinions will accept their part if we fail to make the play offs.

We are in the play offs.

We are currently playing the 3rd best win rate in the history of the club,Under a manager that has the best stats in the history of the club.

What is there to moan about again?

14 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

We are in the play offs.

We are currently playing the 3rd best win rate in the history of the club,Under a manager that has the best stats in the history of the club.

What is there to moan about again?

If think people are completely underwhelmed by our performances and our general style of play.

Is that 'moaning'? I get very confused on here because it seems that anyone who ever dares to say anything remotely negative is classed as a moaner.

20 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

are you implying that if we did fail to make the playoffs that part of the blame will sit with 'negative' fans?

Carlos doesn't help himself with the way we're playing. The football this season is not as good as last season. We turn up in numbers to support the team so I think it's wrong to blame the match-going fans. The crowd needs livening up, this will get the fans on his side.

Nothing wrong with having a moan after a poor performance but messaging players directly is selfish and achieves nothing, I don't condone that.

It's not right but it's not going away anytime soon and it happens at every club.

40 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

We've got lots of those, we filled our Wembley allocation and could've done another 10k.

I'm glad we have, don't get me wrong. But the more fans you have, the more bellends you have. Social media just gives more of them a platform.

I love this brave new age of democratised communication, but my god it comes at a price.

CC's clearly been misquoted/quoted more literally than he actually meant it in that article (language barrier etc), but his underlying point is fair enough IMO.

Support the team's efforts, it's what we're here for.

Jesus, that's what I do at work except they pay me to do it lol

5 minutes ago, poite said:

If think people are completely underwhelmed by our performances and our general style of play.

Is that 'moaning'? I get very confused on here because it seems that anyone who ever dares to say anything remotely negative is classed as a moaner.

Moaning is moaning. Dress it up all you like.The manager they are moaning about is the best in the history of the club.

If they can't back the best manager the club has ever had ,And the 3rd best winning stats team in the clubs history then what hope is there for them?

Never understood why twitter gets so much attention or importance place on it.

Just stop reading it Carlos if it's that upsetting.

I'd imagine any really bad comments come from blunts on the wind up anyway. Surely he must realise that ? He's not thick.

2 minutes ago, poite said:

are you implying that if we did fail to make the playoffs that part of the blame will sit with 'negative' fans?

How well would you do your job with 2500 people giving you grief about the way you are performing when you've been told to perform in that specific way by your boss.

1 minute ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

Moaning is moaning. Dress it up all you like.The manager they are moaning about is the best in the history of the club.

If they can't back the best manager the club has ever had..

Total testicles.

3 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

If they can't back the best manager the club has ever had ,And the 3rd best winning stats team in the clubs history then what hope is there for them?

Best in the history of the club.

No need to read on