Wednesday v's Newcastle game on Sky

5 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

I should be going away with Mrs. SO that evening. Got away with it at 3pm kick off. Now I won't. That's what could go wrong :columbo:

Don't you know anyone who can go with her instead ?

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Ive got a few mates from Newcastle and are mad about the Toon. Proper sound lads and always up for a laugh.

Aye no problem with the Geordies normally, great people. However get em pissed and throw in a footy game and their mentality can come into question i.e punching horses comes to mind. 

3 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

#%¥€@&!!!!

F***ing inconsiderate tw@ts at Sky of course don't give a t0ss about the fact that fans travelling down from Newcastle (i.e. me, multiple other wednesdayites and 5000 Geordies) will now no longer be able to get home without massive amounts of faffing about - the last direct train from Sheffield leaves at 18:21, which of course would have been fine with a proper kick off time. I live half an hour north of Newcastle so getting home will be even more of a ballache, I'll probably have to beg a mate living in Newcastle to let me stay over.

I'm so glad I don't pay the b******* at Sky Sports a single penny anymore.

that's tough luck mate but it's not just sky's fault is it ........both Wednesday  Newcastle and all the other clubs signed a deal to give sky the rights to do as they please . the clubs know they are going to wazz off some of there supporters but it doesn't stop them taking sky's money .....neither sky or Wednesday couldn't give a flying feck whether you attend or not .....bad isn't it but that's how it is and always will be unless sky go belly up and probably take half of the football clubs with them ..

33 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Ive got a few mates from Newcastle and are mad about the Toon. Proper sound lads and always up for a laugh.

Remember some bad games in the 80's, Newcastle always came mobbed up to Hillsboro, some reyt trouble . They are still not the angels that people think they are. Bearing in mind they'll have probs 5000 here, this kick off time will make it very interesting in Sheffield/hillsbro that day ....:ghoulguy:

4 hours ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

That means I will not miss it now.  I can see an appointment with The Harbour Inn @ Porthleven in Cornwall being on the cards.

May join you as im only up the road,be nice to watch with a fellow wednesdayite 

Edited by cornishowl82