Conor Hourihane

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Didn't we out bid Norwich for Winnall.

Villa aren't going to stupidly offer him 50k a week or something. we will be able to match them there is think.( One thing we do do is pay wages as good as most in this league) for me down to who he thinks gets to prem the quickest.

Weve beaten Norwich to Winnall and Fletcher. Whether he had a choice to move there and decided against it for the same pay who knows.

But Norwich have been more frugal than Villa, but that may help us if they have now spent too much.

2 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Lay in bed waiting on either text updates or updates on here. 

Even though I know it's likely absolutely nothing will happen until tomorrow donner time.

Not the only one, sat flicking through owlstalk and twitter knowing full well nothing official will come out tonight :duntmatter:

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Weve beaten Norwich to Winnall and Fletcher. Whether he had a choice to move there and decided against it for the same pay who knows.

But Norwich have been more frugal than Villa, but that may help us if they have now spent too much.

Very odd on Norwich's part, their fans must be pulling their hair out. 

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Villa have Aaron Tshibola and Gary Gardner who are probably the most similar players to Hourihane - Jedinak is a more defensive player. The worry is that Hourihane is probably an upgrade on them, so we need to move quickly.

6 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Lay in bed waiting on either text updates or updates on here. 

Even though I know it's likely absolutely nothing will happen until tomorrow donner time.

I can't wait for a kebab for lunch either. 

Just now, Markowski77 said:

It feel like a vending machine when you pay for a Winnall and a Hourihane pops out aswell....

Poor Dingles

Their club has no clue how to sell on players for maximum profit.  1.5 mil for both? 

Laughable bit of business.  ****** 'em up and run laughing down the street.

Genuinley like Barnsley I had a mate play for them and half my family are from there.

i really feel for them if this comes off too.

that said I hope it does and they get a couple of cheap replacements that go into be great for them

and they get playoffs next year and join us in the prem 

ideal, but not likely 

4 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

We gave fletcher a 5yr deal.

deal breaker.