Conor Hourihane

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

The only advantage we'd have over Villa is that it would be an easy move for him. Wouldn't need to relocate and his partner in crime just made the switch.

But if they offered him more money and matched our bid then you'd think he'd go there. We can only hope he is satisfied with Lansbury 

Villa may not get Lansbury as Rowett, the next manager when the ownership takeover is done, does not want to sell. However, money talks.

1 minute ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Villa may not get Lansbury as Rowett, the next manager when the ownership takeover is done, does not want to sell. However, money talks.

Think I read that too earlier today but also read that Lansbury will still try to force a move out, apparently but if not Bruce might turn to Cairney.

As a middle aged Gentleman it doesn't do to get over excited.

But..

Oh my f*cking God! 

We're going for it. 

Triple Transfer Whammy - Going for it!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghghghg.. blblbleueueuebriuweiufhv eirf heriughaer;ghea;gihea;oghea;ogbn;kdjfzbnfk lj eeeek!

I think Barnsley would be happy with championship mid table, and build for next season. Clearly these two didn't fancy the contract extension terms and Barnsley would be left at losing them in the summer. May as well cash in and with them being probably 'safe' and use the next few month to plan for next season.

7 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

True. But as we've seen the last couple of days in our favour, money talks loudest 

Didn't we out bid Norwich for Winnall.

Villa aren't going to stupidly offer him 50k a week or something. we will be able to match them there is think.( One thing we do do is pay wages as good as most in this league) for me down to who he thinks gets to prem the quickest.

Sorry misread that thought you said there favour. 

Disregard the above.

:duntmatter:

Edited by pazowl55

4 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

I had plans to watch Netflix tonight but I'm just sat glued to Owlstalk, it's just too exciting :manager:

Lay in bed waiting on either text updates or updates on here. 

Even though I know it's likely absolutely nothing will happen until tomorrow donner time.

5 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Really i didnt kno that but i was quite young and didnt have ot to check on lol, so we release them and they go to the pigs and play in the prem with them didnt they? 

Quinn did. Morrison bromby and Geary broke through the year after.

I remember we had promised Quinn a new deal at least, but we were skint and needed to restructure. Turned out ok as we got promoted. But Colin loved signing them and bigging them up, they were decent players individually.

6 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Oh my this is actually happening. 

1.5 million for Winnall AND Hourihane is insane. Football heaven tomorrow is gonna be gold.

And I said in a thread not two days ago that getting the pair for £4 million would be some of the best bit of business we could do this window... bloody hell I think we're gonna smash even that lol