Time to go

We overachieved last season and because we aren't running away with the league people are all doom and gloom. Let the course of the season run. I'm tired of listening to people call for Carlos to go. We are doing well, in the top 6 and on course for a play-off place. Ok we didn't play well today but we didn't lose a game that we quite abviously should have. Stop ranting like pathetic little kids, cos if you carry on the chairman may just listen, sack Carlos then where do we go from there? There is nobody about out of work. 

7 minutes ago, markg said:

really? Fair enough

In this league, with the other teams and amount invested then we should be above where we are. But then I am one that thinks Carlos has taken us as far as he is capable. It smacks of the season when Megson was removed and Jones turned a meandering side into a promotion side

4 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

1 defeat in last 9 league games isn't it?

including 5 wins, terrible...

Derby who have been great lately lost 3-0 at Norwich today.  I bet that was partly due to fatigue too 

If we play badly at home to Huddersfield in two weeks I will be more concerned than today 

Why, have Norwich been on holiday for a few weeks?

34 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I'm not ready to pull the trigger on Carlos yet but the majority of football this season has been turgid and lacklustre. Look at how people couldn't understand the sacking of Adkins at Southampton who was replaced by Pochettino. There is always someone better out there as we found with Gray and Carlos.

He needs to remember the emphasis that Mr Chansiri put on wanting his side to entertain. In fact, that was one of the reasons Carlos was appointed. Like you, there's no way we should be thinking of a managerial change, but as someone who has never believed in winning at all costs, I'm concerned that performances have generally been pretty lacklustre. So Carlos stays for me, but I don't think it should be all change on the playing front either. Surely, amongst the bloated squad he's accumulated, there are eleven players who can maintain results, while actually entertaining us. In fact, if I was Mr Chansiri, I'd be telling him to do just that

Tbf his interview on rs was a load of bull. Couldn't make sense at all of what he was saying.

Apparently today's performance was because we had 2 games in 3 days.. complete cop out. 

Just say we were crap and too many players not pulling their weight 

4 minutes ago, Beholder said:

It is not good from Carols.

Still too heavily reliant on players he inherited.

Wasted his budget.

I'll stick my neck out based on performances and say I don't think we will even make the playoffs with him. 

Suprise flipping suprise.

We will make the play offs and you will be wrong again.

Edited by RichSheffWeds

3 minutes ago, mike312 said:

So can everybody see us getting promoted this season? With the performances by us and the competition in the league this season?

I can.

We've taken two points from games when we have played badly. Not long ago we'd have lost them by half-time.