30,549 ??

Seregation getting higher, crowd capacity getting lower, SAG getting more incompetent every game - it's ran by clown's.

2 years capacity at Hillsborough will be 15,000 with 24,000 seregated seats.

Until someone takes them on and threatens the legal route or a dam good explanation then the SAG have it easy, the less people in that ground the better for them.

Someone at the club needs a pair of balls and say enough is enough.

Oh and the only club in the world who has to seregate its own fans like the north and southstand corners.

Joke

Edited by tuttuttut

45 minutes ago, Owl_in_Hudds said:

Thought this was a 'sell-out' ? how is 9,000 empty seats a sell out ? 

Where were all the gaps ?

One was in Row KK I'm the South Stand as I wasn't there today

33 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I wonder if the recent behaviour of Wednesday fans at away games over the last few months, for example setting of flares inside concourses, makes it easier for SAG to justify reducing capacity?

Just a thought. 

Perhaps, but they don't need any encouragement They object to everything as a matter of course, and certainly won't put themselves under the Hillsborough microscope again

21 minutes ago, Animis said:

the south stand netting is bizarre when that area borders directly onto the home fans on the lower west. Also, there were about 20/30 people stood up on the steps on the lower under the police hut, which i thought is against ground regs?

The 20/30 people under the police hut would have been club employees who had nowhere else to sit as the stadium was "sold out....."

Also noticed the 30 empty seats in the directors box and 100 empty seats in the executive area....

In the opinion of the club were these seats too good for their own employees who were made to stand, against ground regulations, in the cold??

28 minutes ago, Animis said:

the south stand netting is bizarre when that area borders directly onto the home fans on the lower west. Also, there were about 20/30 people stood up on the steps on the lower under the police hut, which i thought is against ground regs?

I agree - what on earth was the logic of netting off the full bottom end block of the South Stand at the Leppings Lane end?  I cannot see any risks associated with selling those seats. Bearing in mind how few visiting supporters there were and the fact that in any event, there were 1000 home fans in the lower section of the West Stand.  SAG and / or SYP need to answer a few questions as to their reasons for this requirement to close sections of the ground in this manner.

8 minutes ago, BIG D said:

There you go, bloody laughable.

IMG_6677.JPG

Someone needs to look into the legal aspects of this.

Because that level segregation or closure for whatever reason just defies logic and common practice elsewhere in this country.  No other football club would put up with what are ridiculous and unreasonable demands by an unaccountable organisation.

Seriously.