30,549 ??

Just now, Owl_in_Hudds said:

I meant which bits were netted off to take up 9,000 ?

3,000 in upper west . 1,200 lower west

1,500 North West corner. 1,000 maybe on west side of North.  3,000 everywhere else. A joke. No where else does that happen. 

why also was the block at end of south stand netted off? also another area in south unsold? those were sold last season vs arsenal brighton Cardiff. they aint any logical reason for this .I understand reason for corner been shut and reason for end strip of north not been sold rest I aint a clue

18 minutes ago, Owl_in_Hudds said:

Thought this was a 'sell-out' ? how is 9,000 empty seats a sell out ? 

Where were all the gaps ?

Plenty of gaps looking from the north. Loads in the kop and plenty in the south too. Question is, do we now officially have a smaller capacity than the unwashed at S2?

There were loads of empty seats visible in all 3 home stands. Probably season ticket holders who didn't show for one reason or another,  but that corner at the bottom of the South being netted off was completely pointless. 

Edited by alanharper

I saw a short video of the west stand and that side of north and south on twitter today just after kick off (couldn't make it in person) and I cannot understand why a single seat on the north or south needs to be cordoned off. The few Wolves fans there were absolutely miles away.

the south stand netting is bizarre when that area borders directly onto the home fans on the lower west. Also, there were about 20/30 people stood up on the steps on the lower under the police hut, which i thought is against ground regs?