Adam Reach

He was excellent in the second half; we played a tight game where he played his part and in the second half he was always making himself available to get the ball when we broke.

We were playing against the top of the table away from home.

Give the lad a break - very promising talent if we get behind him and give him the confidence.

Closest thing to petter rudi ive seen, bit lightweight, harmless (0 goals 1 assist?) and lacking pace for a wideman, no wonder we signed him! 

Looks better in middle but not needed there!, good energy and tidy passer.

Very handy utility/squad player at this level i spose, but not a top player in any position, we need a pacy winger

Funny thing is that a Ayer like joao is useless but gets away with it cos he's 'young'.

But a player like reach gets hammered when  he doesn't play well. Strange that he doesn't get the 'he's young' excuse given that he's the same age as joao.

Funny thing is that a Ayer like joao is useless but gets away with it cos he's 'young'.

But a player like reach gets hammered when  he doesn't play well. Strange that he doesn't get the 'he's young' excuse given that he's the same age as joao.

Funny thing is that a player like joao is useless but gets away with it cos he's 'young'.

Funny thing is that a player like joao is useless but gets away with it cos he's 'young'.

1 minute ago, poite said:

I know what you are saying but I thought he had a decent game. Not spectacular but he played his part. he was better second half.

As to those questioning his value, lets discuss what he's worth in a couple of years. I think we will think he was a decent bit of business.

I can understand our players taking criticism, but this is slightly unfair.  

He has many positives, indeed working on one major negative would change everyone of the above commenting negatively, and that is he doesn't get rid of the ball quick enough.   If he did that, and did it in a positive fashion - not sideways or backwards, I honestly believe people here would be saying he was a steal.   He certainly can cross when encouraged to, and cross well.

Every other aspect of his game I can see what he brings to the table, he is technically very good and contrary to what has been said on this thread, he does not give the ball away cheaply.

1 hour ago, clampyowl said:

he brings us nothing, he's useless

I don't text on here very often. In fact the first time in 2 years. Ok reach cost us about 3 mil for now BUT you have to understand we are a decent side and to make an impact in a dectent side you have to be a good player. WE ARE NO LONGER playing with the guys in the bottom third so it costs to improve your team if your in the top 6. Reach improves us. 6m buys you nothing now days as the championship is now a lesser prem. the sooner people understand this the better. We are doing ok and if you don't agree you have a very short memory. 

Anyone reading this for the first time, possibly from out of town.

Welcome to South Yorkshire and Sheffield, where a momentous victory is immediately followed by a character assassination on one of the main protagonists who ran his b*****llocks off second half.

Glass always half empty never half full.