Adam Reach

looks a bit short on confidence. however did well today. You can see hes got a footballing brain as he anticipates situations and stole the ball off em 3 times, protects the ball with his sheer size, and although he lacks essential winger attributes such as pace, exceptional crossing ability or a shot capable of putting fear into the oppos, when i squint, I see Waddle himself strolling down the line and that does make me feel warm inside. So all in all £5m reasonably well spent.

44 minutes ago, Daz said:

He was excellent in the second half; we played a tight game where he played his part and in the second half he was always making himself available to get the ball when we broke.

We were playing against the top of the table away from home.

Give the lad a break - very promising talent if we get behind him and give him the confidence.

Bang on that!!! 

Reach is worth £5m as that's what the club had to pay to acquire his services.

Effectively been judged on half a season as not being decent enough.

Crackers.

His best game for us tonight, had Newcastle's defence backing off and provided us with an outlet other than knocking it up to FF and Fletcher.

Last few games, Preston at home especially, he's been outstanding and covered so much ground. Really good solid player and can't wait to see him develop further. I'm leaning towards him being a left back as that's where his best performances have come from, lacks a bit of creativity and instinct in front of goal to be an out and out winger. Superb win tonight everybody put in a shift we move onwards, that points total looks healthy 

13 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

If we'd paid 500k for the lad we'd be saying astute business. What we paid for him isn't his fault 

in the championship todays £5 million is yesterdays £500k