Seen it all now

Guest Deleted member

Agree with the first two sentences. Telling Wednesday fans to 'f*ck off to watch Barcelona' is pretty poor form, though.

If you disagree with someone's opinion, explain why they're wrong (entirely so in many cases); simply trying to silence somebody will rarely change their opinion, and often merely leads to more strongly entrenched beliefs.

We weren't crap we just lack creativity at the best of times. This is something that does need to be addressed but ff hooper bannan lee (has been struggling for a while with a knock) and Buckley could have all offered something offensively . This needs to be remembered as well as the little detail of six points out of six !

20 minutes ago, Grandad said:

We lose, and we aren't good enough

We win, and we aren't good enough because we didn't play well

Can you lot f3ck off to watch Barcelona and leave being a Wednesdayite to those of us who appreciate the difference between us now, and us 3 years ago

Can only say what we see, everyone has an opinion.

I'm (not) sorry if you expect anything different.

I don't get why people seem to be personally offended when others have a different opinion about a game of football.

I believe we played pretty badly for most of the last two matches but I'm delighted we came away with six points.  

This does not mean I've forgotten "the dark days".  One should always strive for improvement.  The frustrating thing is we have the players to play so much better than we are. 

Not as bad as fans making out. Our talisman FF still missing and several key injuries. Rotherham parked the bus and put up the shutters totally opposite to dingles game. Other top teams have struggled against them. Was always gonna be difficult to break em down. Both teams got what they deserved at the end of the day. There has been many a game which we have should have won this season but luck deserted us lets take it while its being given back. 

1 minute ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I don't get why people seem to be personally offended when others have a different opinion about a game of football.

I believe we played pretty badly for most of the last two matches but I'm delighted we came away with six points.  

This does not mean I've forgotten "the dark days".  One should always strive for improvement.  The frustrating thing is we have the players to play so much better than we are. 

Get out of here with your different opinion to mine! Barcelona is thataway! =============>

:duntmatter:

23 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

Even your top teams have their off days, there needs to be a bit of realism in all of this. One game doesn't make a season. 

Ps. If people don't like the prices, then they don't have to pay them. 

We were crap against Barnsley. We've been crap most of this season. Every right to moan. 

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

We weren't crap we just lack creativity at the best of times. This is something that does need to be addressed but ff hooper bannan lee (has been struggling for a while with a knock) and Buckley could have all offered something offensively . This needs to be remembered as well as the little detail of six points out of six !

We were crap, you can't deny that.

Rotherham parked the bus, put 10 men behind the ball but a team looking for promotion, either top 2 or through play offs should be able to break a team like that down.

40 yards out, we kept trying to dink the ball into Joao, who doesn't have the quality to bring those balls down, he still looks like bambi on ice, everything was over the top, very little was played on the deck and it reminded me of Wednesday of old.

Lacking quality in depth with quite a few players needing to move on now as we have outgrown them, sentiment and giving multiple chances to players hoping they'll come good isn't the way out of this league.

Not a negative comment, just an opinion.

27 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Can you lot f3ck off to watch Barcelona and leave being a Wednesdayite to those of us who appreciate the difference between us now, and us 3 years ago

We got a lucky win against the worst team in the division . we were very poor . Luckily it was only Rotherham , one of the better teams would have taken us to the cleaners today . We had nothing up front and needed an injury time penalty to win. 

Play like that at Newcastle and it will be a cricket score, but keep on clapping if you want. 

Many of us are happy ww got three points, but very concerned that we struggled all afternoon against a shocking team. 

Just now, DuncOwl said:

1 of 2 things can happen now. We play badly and get found out and don't win many more, or we can only play better and get more points than we have in the first half of the season. 

I'm going for the latter!

Winning always breeds confidence, however they come.

But it would be nice if EVERY game we played this season wasn't so damn tight.

35 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Although the abuse levels have been quite high on here I think it is fair to assess performances and admit that we were rubbish even when we won. It is possibly better than brushing it all under the carpet.