Seen it all now

Guest Deleted member

3 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

Not as often as your hand does you. Do you sometimes swap hands and pretend it's a new girlfriend. You're amusing at first but spoil yourself. Put the bottle down and go back to the Dressing room in the search for a friend. 

So no you're married to a women who won't bang you? And you're best retort is I masterbate.... You probably masterbate in the cellar like a scared troll.

1 hour ago, Cersei said:

What I can infer from your post.

You work shifts so you're probably not well off. 

Your kids are adults so you're old.

You probably spend a lot of time being nagged by a wife who hasn't touched your balls in 15 years and you spend your time analysing a poster in a section of a forum you don't have the wit or intellect to post in.

Possibly harsh. Hope it is.

Merry Christmas 

King Tas

King Tas

lol

Guest Deleted member

lol

There's some delicate flowers on here tonight, how do you cope?

How on earth do I have the audacity to suggest you ungrateful buggers sod off to glory hunt at Barcelona, where they plahnlivekg football and win nearly every week?

Because if you read the site, that's what many of you are demanding. It's the most bipolar website in the world is owlstalk, up when we are up, down when we are down, and it's the same people that post each time in favour or against!!

Since our club nearly went out of business, and MM took over we have made progress in our league position every single year. Every single year. "This might be our last chance"??? What kind of sensationalist rubbish is that???

Get a grip.

Just now, Grandad said:

lol

There's some delicate flowers on here tonight, how do you cope?

How on earth do I have the audacity to suggest you ungrateful buggers sod off to glory hunt at Barcelona, where they plahnlivekg football and win nearly every week?

Because if you read the site, that's what many of you are demanding. It's the most bipolar website in the world is owlstalk, up when we are up, down when we are down, and it's the same people that post each time in favour or against!!

Since our club nearly went out of business, and MM took over we have made progress in our league position every single year. Every single year. "This might be our last chance"??? What kind of sensationalist rubbish is that???

Get a grip.

But how often do you masterbate?

3 hours ago, Grandad said:

We lose, and we aren't good enough

We win, and we aren't good enough because we didn't play well

Can you lot f3ck off to watch Barcelona and leave being a Wednesdayite to those of us who appreciate the difference between us now, and us 3 years ago

That advocaat goes straight to your head at Christmas doesn't it Nigel.

Now we have to let everyone have their say, even me, I get a go as well. I don't get to see our gods much these days although I went to Reading last week and we played em off the park and we get beat, having said that, give me the last minute penalty everytime with a win.

But remember, we are all due our say, even idiots like me, we live in a democracy where we can say whatever the government or our superiors allows us to say, was it a snowball BTW.

18 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

What do you mean by this post?

I'm keen to know, because you seem to be implying that the poster is a racist.

I queried the comment, I don't know the poster. 

But me, him and his lass are all on the same page now. WAWAW

:columbo:

Guest Deleted member

By the way. Those saying 'we were 6th last year and 6th now'

We've got 3 more wins and 4 points than at this stage last year. So yes, progress 

Apparently the lad that won the car had a right moan at DC that he had bought a return ticket for the tram.

DC had to give him a couple of Quid to placate him

Melo was happy with the freebie though.

Edited by 33
Tpyo

15 minutes ago, Cersei said:

So no you're married to a women who won't bang you? And you're best retort is I masterbate.... You probably masterbate in the cellar like a scared troll.

You're boring. I'm not your friend. Stop following me. Google "Find a life" and see if it gives you something else to do. If it doesn't, ask your mum why no one likes you and sit crayoning until school comes back round.

Completely agree Grandad. We're missing our two first choice forwards in FF and Hooper. Fletcher is struggling for fitness, Lee wasn't right today and had to be replaced, Bannan was missing, Abdi looked good until he got clattered.

You can't take the 5 best players out of a team and expect them to look full of creativity and flair. First 20 minutes we looked good until Rotherham and the ref ground the game to a halt.

We found a way to win, 4 wins from 5 with a squad stripped of nearly all it's creative play makers and we have fans complaining. Unbelievable.

3 hours ago, SBOwl said:

We haven't played well all season. So many lucky wins and poor performances. 

No no where close to how we played last season, and we should be doing better! 

If you're happy with how how we played today then fine but don't start having a go at people who want and expect better.

Weren't we missing/lost to injury most of our best players today?  

1 minute ago, stanningtonowl said:

You're boring. I'm not your friend. Stop following me. Google "Find a life" and see if it gives you something else to do. If it doesn't, ask your mum why no one likes you and sit crayoning until school comes back round.

So.... get a life.... 1994 called and it wants its insults back.