Seen it all now

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member
1 hour ago, kingsidney said:

Starts thread to annoy people.

gets the sh1ts when people get annoyed.

you sir are a ****

I have no idea what 'gets the shits' means - but let me assure you I've enjoyed this thread reading back this morning

lol

The quiet majority clicking the Like button on the OP, the very vocal minority shouting off their mouths about how they're entitled to be negative about us only being 6th, winning 4 games out of 5, not playing as well as we can regardless of injuries and suspensions etc etc etc.

All interspersed with the homoeroticism of Eastleigh and Cerseis public row.

That's what Owlstalk is all about lol and this thread is Owlstalk at it's best 

Edited by Deleted member

Guest mrbluesky
33 minutes ago, Cersei said:

It's fine. Hopefully he'll see me and stannington were joking and wishing merry Xmas and he's misunderstood it all.

I hope he's ok and has a nice Christmas.

Well that`s Tas sobered up.next...

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

I have no idea what 'gets the shits' means - but let me assure you I've enjoyed this thread reading back this morning

lol

The quiet majority clicking the Like button on the OP, the very vocal minority shouting off their mouths about how they're entitled to be negative about us only being 6th, winning 4 games out of 5, not playing as well as we can regardless of injuries and suspensions etc etc etc.

All interspersed with the homoeroticism of Eastleigh and Cerseis public row.

That's what Owlstalk is all about lol and this thread is Owlstalk at it's best 

Yep, you can't beat a bit of homoeroticism, Eastleigh or anywhere else for that matter!

lol

We were extremely unlucky to lose at Birmingham and Reading, we were unlucky to only draw at Brentford and Fulham.    We got 2 points from those 4 games when we should have had 12.   We have had some luck this week, but deserved to win both games so weren't outrageously lucky, it's not as if we were under pressure the entire 180 minutes and pinched a win. I go to Hillsborough to see Wednesday win , they did, I'm happy.

We are 6th at Xmas while not playing on top form,we play 7 of our rivals for promotion at home in thew 2nd half of the season, and we appear to be getting the rub of the green for the first time in 20 years. Again, i'm happy.

Sometimes a team plays well and are near the bottom but you don't worry because you know we'll be ok.

And sometimes they don't play so well but somehow stay in connection but you do worry because you can't see us staying there if the performances carry on.

Then someone has to post about flappers and moaners because people have to be happy with anything after the last 16 years

15 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Just read back through this thread and its owlstalk gold.

Eastleigh is gonna knock some phooker out for being a keyboard warrior who needs to be taught a stern lesson

Hope he doesn't wake up with a sore head and change his mind.

Didn't actually do anything thank you. Replied to stannington owl's attack on me with some light hearted joshing that prayed out with a merry Christmas and me claiming everyone fondles themself.

Warrior... l0l

It is a fact that Arsenal won the league once playing largely unattractive football, just aiming to grind out results based around a solid defence. This was under George Graham, and they had a lot of monotonous 1-0 wins along the way.

They were also a set of ****ers. Thought I'd combine the themes to make this an all inclusive thread.

Don't really agree with this luck stuff.  I think we were genuinely unlucky against Derby because of the refereeing decision.  Other than that we looked the better team away to Brentford, Reading, Fulham, Birmingham but converting that into goals is what the game's about, and we failed to do it.  You can legitimately take encouragement for the future if you play well and don't win, but doesn't make you unlucky.

As to yesterday we were uncreative in the absence of our most creative players.  Not one to slit wrists over.

On 18/12/2016 at 01:19, Eastleigh Owl said:

I have a poster on here makes attacks on my mother, who he never knew and who is dead and accuses her of masturbation.,

Now if gay, black,muslim or anything else was included in that we'd be having a totally different conversation.

What, if he said your mum was a gay black Muslim you'd not be angry? That's good.