Seen it all now

Guest Deleted member

1 minute ago, vulva said:

The abuse some players get from some fans is unacceptable. Dave Allen was bang on the money with his 'cretins' comment. 

The term may sum you up, please don't apply it to the rest of us.

Dave Allen wasn't bang on the money with anything.

5 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I had a right moaning get next to me today. Sat on his own he huffed and puffed his way through 85 mins then left

lol

The point you are trying to make is what?

Only you are allowed to have an opinion, or the only opinion that counts is yours.

1 minute ago, Key said:

Erm, he was fouled in the box, it was a pen, we scored from the pen, we won. Enjoy!

I am enjoying mate, had a good day out with the missus and we both enjoyed it as we always do.

It was a poor scrappy game that we never got full control of, Rotherham dragged us down to their level which shouldn't be happening.

We came 6th last season.

We are 6th this season.

Regardless of the positions, regardless of the points totals, regardless of the results - we are playing nowhere near to the levels we reached at times last season.

Despite spending loads of money on wages and transfers.

We may go on picking up results whilst not playing well but usually in football, over the course of a season, you get what you deserve.

That is why people are moaning, because they realise if we don't start playing better, we might not come in the top 6.

It is unlikely that Chansiri will still be happily chucking money at this in 5 years - this is a limited opportunity.

Judging by history of clubs with outside investment you have a small window to make it to the PL money. You either do what the likes of Watford, Bournemouth and Southampton have done and make it or more likely you end up like Forest, QPR, Cardiff or Ipswich - thinking about how you had your chance and messed it up. Almost always - the clubs that buy well and have a good manager make it. The ones that buy badly never make it.

Therefore, whether you are happy, indifferent or unhappy to

how things are going on the pitch at the moment - it seems churlish to criticise those that are voicing legitimate questions when there are so many question marks over our Summer recruitment.

This has to be our time or our time may never come - and if I think that bad wee wee tail ups are being made that jeopardise that chance I will say so.

And I will say so in what ever manner I like.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

2 minutes ago, outlaw pete said:

The point you are trying to make is what?

Only you are allowed to have an opinion, or the only opinion that counts is yours.

No mate you misunderstand. 

The point I'm making is that he was negative all the game, moaning about b@stard everything and he left in the 85th minute and missed the goal. Meanwhile I stuck with it and shared in the 94th minute glory. 

lol

1 minute ago, Mac_77 said:

I am enjoying mate, had a good day out with the missus and we both enjoyed it as we always do.

It was a poor scrappy game that we never got full control of, Rotherham dragged us down to their level which shouldn't be happening.

If we hadn't had half the team missing from the start and then lost a couple more it would have been a different story.

Liverpool used to make a virtue out of winning when not playing their best; some Wednesday 'fans' seem to think that if we don't play like Barcelona at their best AND win by a country mile then we deserve to be instantly relegated! Bizarre!

1 minute ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

We came 6th last season.

We are 6th this season.

Regardless of the positions, regardless of the points totals, regardless of the results - we are playing nowhere near to the levels we reached at times last season.

We may go on picking up results whilst not playing well but usually in football, over the course of a season, you get what you deserve.

That is why people are moaning, because they realise if we don't start playing better, we might not come in the top 6.

It is unlikely that Chansiri will still be happily chucking money at this in 5 years - this is a limited opportunity.

Judging by history of clubs with outside investment you have a small window to make it to the PL money. You either do what the likes of Watford, Bournemouth and Southampton have done and make it or more likely you end up like Forest, QPR, Cardiff or Ipswich - thinking about how you had your chance and messed it up. Almost always - the clubs that buy well and have a good manager make it. The ones that buy badly never make it.

how things are going on the pitch at the moment - it seems churlish to criticise those that are voicing legitimate questions when there are so many question marks over our Summer recruitment.

This has to be our time or our time may never come.

Well said 

6 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

Do you? I thought you stayed in all weekend starting threads in the Dressing room?

Yes, for it is only possible to post one thread in the dressing room all weekend from inside. 

Not like i have a mobile or ten seconds free occasionally.

I live in a city centre apartment doing cool stuff all the time - what do you do m9?

1 hour ago, AwokenGiant said:

Even your top teams have their off days, there needs to be a bit of realism in all of this. One game doesn't make a season. 

Ps. If people don't like the prices, then they don't have to pay them. 

If you bought your your season ticket with all the benefits at the beginning, it would have cost not much more than £20 a home game, plus you can spread the cost over the season. You can't moan about that!!

53 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

Tbf I saw the second half season ticket prices come up on the score board and laughed. 

1 hour ago, SBOwl said:

We haven't played well all season. So many lucky wins and poor performances. 

No no where close to how we played last season, and we should be doing better! 

If you're happy with how how we played today then fine but don't start having a go at people who want and expect better.

I forgot we played so well and smashed Rotherham 6-0 last year..

2 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

We came 6th last season.

We are 6th this season.

This has to be our time or our time may never come.

Wow! I hadn't realised that only Wednesday were allowed to improve their squad this season! Was that some sort of special FFP ruling that we all missed?

5 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

We came 6th last season.

We are 6th this season.

This has to be our time or our time may never come - and if I think that bad wee wee tail ups are being made that jeopardise that chance I will say so.

And I will say so in what ever manner I like.

Post of the day. 

Sat on the kop today I was amazed to here such crap from some so called supporters. Yes we were lucky but with a better striker we would have been in front before the penalty. Still a win is a win especially when not playing well. We do lack pace but in recent games injuries seem to have taken their toll. 

1 minute ago, Key said:

Wow! I hadn't realised that only Wednesday were allowed to improve their squad this season! Was that some sort of special FFP ruling that we all missed?

No.

But it is clear that only Newcastle, Villa and Wolves spent considerably more than us.

It is also clear that we spent considerably more than most of the others including Brighton, Reading, Leeds, Huddersfield and even Derby.

So what exactly is your point?